small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Sorry if this has been done already but I can't find anything using the search, probably cuz I don't really know what it's called. I'm after a hoody with a slouch neck. Looks a bit like a scarf attached but all the same material. I know that All Saints do something like it but I was wondering if there was anyone else doing similar.

Basically some gateway goth-ninja stuff. :D

thanks fattybat. what about the quality as prices are quite low ?!

about quality...both of my are essential short (sams style, different color)...but both were made in two different places, the one made in hong kong has thicker fabric and the one made in macau is much soft. But overall i am satisfied with one i paid. With what i saw in the j.crew store or outlet store, the chinos pants are not bad, only that it is not very slim, not much differnet than Gap.

By the way, when i mean size down one, i mean the waist, not the length, but again, contact them and they reply fast

Hi

small question about j.crew classic-fit chinos : http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/pants/chino/PRDOVR~64782/64782.jsp

Here are my ideal measurements :

waist : 16.9"

inner leg : 32.7"

What size would you suggest ? 33/32 ?

I've learned that each waist size is one inch above what is marked, so assuming that you should go with the 33 for a good fit, but you could always size down which will make the pants slimmer. Fattybfat knows the deal, but I thought they were a lot slimmer than pants found at the Gap.

Anyone know how I can get in touch with someone at Tanner Goods? I placed an order through the online store and somehow my shipping address didn't show up (I did remember to input my address). On PayPal, they have an email and phone number that goes to Hecklewood but no one ever picks up the phone or replies to emails! It has been almost a month and I haven't gotten a response.

Has anyone else found that royal cheese has terrible customer service??

I've been waiting on an order for over a month, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if they'd return my emails or let me know if they've even sent the order yet.

I've sent two emails, neither of which were replied. I also called their store, and they said they'd call me back to tell me whats going, but that was 3 days ago and i still haven't heard from them.

I'm getting pretty anxious here, but i don't know what more i can do... What should i do sufu??

No they were forced to change thier name to Ksubi outside of Australia after losing an trademark infringement case with US shoe label Tsubo

http://www.smh.com.au/news/fashion/ksubi-is-born/2006/07/09/1152383611416.html

yes it is pronounced something close to subee

Attentio..

Can someone let me know who used to post thier WAYWT in thier apartment earlier this year with a large framed clear human skull print thingy ....I really want to know again where to get this.

i must have deleted the pm

thanks

Does anyone have an information on the brand 5cm (fivecentimeters)? I bought a few stuff from them a while back while in Bangkok at the Central World mall. I really liked their stuff and I wish to buy more, I don't think they were a local brand.

i just ordered a ksubi t shirt online, and it has two large holes/rips on the collar. is this normal of ksubi or is it an actual tear by damage??

http://violentgreen.blogspot.com/2008/03/ksubi-winter-2008-tees.html

yes though i can't guarantee i would almost be certain it is normal distressing as m1sterko stated