small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Looking for something I can wear in my feet during the winter (Canada). Not necessarily for warmth, just something that won't get fucked up by slush and whatnot. If I find some leather dress boots and keep them well treated will that work out, or is that not the best idea? Am I just going to have to wear black leather chucks every day? Help?

Guest jmatsu
Does all DRKSHDW pants fit alike? Meaning small as fook. I have a pair in 33 which fit fine but do all of them fit this big? I'm usually about 31.

no there are different cuts, but all the waists fit alittle big in my opinion.

Guest jmatsu
^Ya, only thinking bout the waist. So to size up one is a good idea?

no, just the opposite. i always size down. whether it be the berlin cut or the detroit cut.

we're talking about denim, right? what cut do you have or are you thinking about??

anyone knows how fast brownsfashion does shipping? made a purchase yesterday. got the confirmation email but yet to receive shipping email and tracking. plus i had to make some changes to the recipient adress and yet to hear from them since my mail. hope they're fast.

Wasn't considering a specific fit yet, just browsing. Can't remember which one I own but I know it's 33 and manchester looking, I'll have to check it when I get home.

Also, I was lookingn at the measurements over at Diabro and Berlin 31" seems to have a 80 cm waist which sounds pretty small to me.

Guest jmatsu
Wasn't considering a specific fit yet, just browsing. Can't remember which one I own but I know it's 33 and manchester looking, I'll have to check it when I get home.

Also, I was lookingn at the measurements over at Diabro and Berlin 31" seems to have a 80 cm waist which sounds pretty small to me.

i can't help u. i always size down in drkshdw.

they are slow and notoriously out of stock/out of sync with their online inventory. i'm waiting to hear from them too.

anyone knows how fast brownsfashion does shipping? made a purchase yesterday. got the confirmation email but yet to receive shipping email and tracking. plus i had to make some changes to the recipient adress and yet to hear from them since my mail. hope they're fast.

anyone know where i could cop a hooded jacket with a collar

like bowie's in the man who fell to earth

5191QqokvIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

but with goretex or some shit

does visvim make one

herpsky i know you stalk this thread

du

the only thing i can think of is undercover jawns from the last f/w season

i dunno