small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I'm a 36" chest. When looking at measurements for blazers, how much slack do I need for a slim/skinny fit?

In dress shirts, any lower than a 19" chest measurement would be impossible for me. 19" is skinny fit on me, I like a 19.5 for a button up.

I don't need slack on the shoulders for a blazer right? I like a 16" shoulder to shoulder for my shirts. my schott perfecto is my only jacket and it to is a skin tight 16"

ya, i keep on forgetting to bring the tape measure when going clothes shopping. I always do my shopping online and I pretty good with knowing what'll fit me with numbers.

I'm going to buy a white oxford shirt from the Brooks Brothers Black Fleece collection, its slim, made in USA and blah blah..

white oxford shirts are versatile enough to dress up and down right? I know I could dress em down, but this is going to be my goto shirt for a while so I've held off buying a white button up.

annyyybooddyyy?

have you tried calling stockists for con and trying to get that actual coat?

also to let you know for the price that coat was pretty average. It was made of a rough wool and didn't look half as good as some other similar coats around the same price range and also by australian designers like beat poet for example. I would reccomend finding another coat, perhaps you could get an amazing coat that has been reduced from last f/w that is around 500..

hmmm, but I doubt I'm as broad-shouldered as you are kunk. I am broad, but much slighter in the chest (which would pull the shoulders on you), but I can see what you mean.

Depending on what will be for sale @ Gilt when they have their Acne sale, I'll play it by ear.

Can anyone point me to an online stockist that carries the patented black YSL rolling sneakers in size 46? I've only found diabro and they only carry sizes for azn feet.

edit: I would also greatly appreciate somewhere that has the CP black patented highs in stock in similar size (even though I realize such a place probably doesn't exist).

I'm a 36" chest. When looking at measurements for blazers, how much slack do I need for a slim/skinny fit?

In dress shirts, any lower than a 19" chest measurement would be impossible for me. 19" is skinny fit on me, I like a 19.5 for a button up.

I don't need slack on the shoulders for a blazer right? I like a 16" shoulder to shoulder for my shirts. my schott perfecto is my only jacket and it to is a skin tight 16"

you really need to try that shit on, not many blazers off the rack will fit good without tailoring. measurements only go so far if you are buying online. be prepared to return/exchange/re-sell stuff if you can't try it on in person.