small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

can somebody tell me how this uniqlo jacket fits or is supposed to fit? i really have no idea regarding the sizing of uniqlo jackets, especially considering i can't understand the japanese. i have a 38" chest, i'm 5"7 and 150 lbs. i usually wear an AA size medium and i own a Spiewak M65 Meade jacket that fits nice and slim which is size S. so can anybody tell me what size i should get in this parka or post the measurements of it?

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/131003-09-005#colorSelect

56_050181.jpg

Any online stores that carry authentic Aquascutum house check baseball caps?

Something like the one closer to the camera on this pic:

c8f7_1.JPG

I'm ready to pay the retail or more.

And any info on where to get Starks gucci coloured laces online?

The official starks online store has rape terms & prices on international orders.

Is it hard to remove the lacoste crocodile from a knitted sweater? I got this really nice sweater at a thrift store, but I dislike the croc.

I wouldn't do it, cuz it's sown on to the back of the croc to the shirt. If it was sown all the way through the croc it wouldn't be as hard to do, just get a seam ripper and go to town. It's possible, but I think it's gonna be more work than it's worth.

- Ben

Hey, anyone have some insight as to Kris Van Assche sizing? On LVR they only list his sweaters as s/m/l, and I'm looking to get one on sale. I'm usually a 50, which would I be, m or l (as I've had experiences fitting both depending on designer)? Any advice for the same deal, but with Anna Purna sweaters? Same deal as my KVA question

- Ben

well, since figurine isnt very specific in his requests, id like to know what the peacoat is, and the armwarmers, as well.

Read my original post above the picture it says I'm looking for the jumper, and then my post a couple of posts below the picture again says I'm looking for the jumper. The armwarmers are H&M and I think the coat is by a company called Minimum