small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Does anyone know where I can find pale yellow yeans? I've been looking around online, but all I can find are womens jeans or ones that have obnoxious branding.

The only picture I could find of someone wearing a pair is from the face hunter.

637dpw0.jpg

I want them to be relatively tight. Not Crillz tight, but somewhere between a 19cm fit and a A77 fit.

^^Those look like the mustard slim slacks from aa if im not mistaken.

Im looking for a new watch since i lost my old one. Something within the $200 +/- $50 range, nothing too extravagant, preferably a leather band. Any suggestions? Thanks.

What are the US Uniqlo stores like? How has the company changed over the past four or five years? I have seen people carrying bags here, but never been in one.

I remember being in Japan a couple times and buying cheap stuff at Uniqlo when I ran out of clean clothes. Definitely had some legit stuff, but I wasn't super impressed with the styles though. The nicest thing I remember is that all the clothes (duh) have more of an asian-body fit.

I'm looking for some new jeans and need some help. I want a couple of nice pairs that look good for going out (ie, hitting lounges, clubs). I would want them to look good with a blazer or a nice shirt and a pair of upscale sneaks.

I'm 5'8", 156, 32 inch waist, but a bit long in the torso. I'm not to keen on the ultra tapered look, and frankly, some that i've tried on can't get past my calves.

Any advice would be appreciated. Your opinion, pointing me to the right thread in the denim encyclopedia,etc.

Which jeans have you tried on already Tron? And how much are you looking to spend?

I really haven't tried on that much, as i'm in scottsdale, az. Either i'm gonna have to purchase online or out in LA. We only have nordi, Neimans as far as dept stores. There is a Boss store and gucci (tho not sure if they have men's).

Currently have a pair of apc hipsters and ? (not the super skinny), 2 true religions (i know, the denimheads hate them, but i like the style and back pockets sans ridiculous stitching...i think TR is a west coast thing)..billy and logan, pair of papers which i rarely wear, chip & pepper tuck, pair of theory..and god knows what else i'm not wearing.

Spend: Whatever it takes. I'm looking for that nyc look/major city. Something that is gonna standout because of the cut, quality, and appearance (coated, shiny, etc.). Something you would catch in GQ in an editorial spread on jeans and going out..if that helps paint the pic.

What are the US Uniqlo stores like? How has the company changed over the past four or five years? I have seen people carrying bags here, but never been in one.

I remember being in Japan a couple times and buying cheap stuff at Uniqlo when I ran out of clean clothes. Definitely had some legit stuff, but I wasn't super impressed with the styles though. The nicest thing I remember is that all the clothes (duh) have more of an asian-body fit.

to add on to his question... does the nyc uniqlo store have these limited tees as seen on ut.uniqlo.com? i want to get some tees but the online store is all out of smalls :mad: