small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest jmatsu
did they ever make fake jeremy scott x keith haring adidas?

sort of. it was jeremy scott who curated the keith haring design-mongram, which they used for the adicolor series. i also seen him a bunch of times wearing some crazy adidas that i've never seen anywhere. either they made him one of one, or he customizes his own shit.

sort of. it was jeremy scott who curated the keith haring design-mongram, which they used for the adicolor series. i also seen him a bunch of times wearing some crazy adidas that i've never seen anywhere. either they made him one of one, or he customizes his own shit.

yea, i mean did they make fakes of the adicolors? this dude from a consignment shop is willign to sell them to me for 160, which is significantly lower than ebay prices.

wtf are those shoes he had in his collection like a year or two ago that were adidas? haven't seen them anywhere.

Guest jmatsu
yea, i mean did they make fakes of the adicolors? this dude from a consignment shop is willign to sell them to me for 160, which is significantly lower than ebay prices.

wtf are those shoes he had in his collection like a year or two ago that were adidas? haven't seen them anywhere.

i'm pretty sure that the adicolors are real. they sold quite a few in the beginning, but the atual numbers of units eclipsed their demand. i can't remember the orignal retail, but 160 sounds pretty good.

are you talking about the neon/white bulky ones used on the runway? i vaguely remember those, but haven't seen them for sale to the general public. maybe they just made it special for his show??

i'm pretty sure that the adicolors are real. they sold quite a few in the beginning, but the atual numbers of units eclipsed their demand. i can't remember the orignal retail, but 160 sounds pretty good.

are you talking about the neon/white bulky ones used on the runway? i vaguely remember those, but haven't seen them for sale to the general public. maybe they just made it special for his show??

yeah the ones from tut tv. soooo dope. i'm thinking they made it for the show as well, since i've never seen them anywhere else.

Hey, I have a 100% cotton shirt that I only want to shrink a little bit. When I shrink my clothes, they always end up with different shapes that dont set right on me. How can I shrink my shirt without getting a weird shaped result? Thanks.

And please dont joke around telling me to do something that will ruin my shirt, I don't want this shirt to be ruined.

Guest jmatsu
Hey, I have a 100% cotton shirt that I only want to shrink a little bit. When I shrink my clothes, they always end up with different shapes that dont set right on me. How can I shrink my shirt without getting a weird shaped result? Thanks.

And please dont joke around telling me to do something that will ruin my shirt, I don't want this shirt to be ruined.

no one can accurately anticipate the tee's evolution. if you only want to shrink it alittle, maybe you could dry clean it. if that doesn't do it for you, just wash it in cold water than dry on a lower level.

jmatsu is right about unpredictability. if you really like it then i wouldn't take chances. also, cleaning can fuck up the screenprint if there is one.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Nudie RRDS or SJDB's in southern california? or online but pref. to try them on first.

Peace

wrong thread, i think. there's a superdenimz small questions as well.

Guest jmatsu
What options for I have for cool white hitops under $150? Im open to yahoo japan auctions or whatever.

converse chuck taylor really cool.

maybe some vans eras are sometime even gooder.

Haha, what I'm looking for is a slim, leather sneaker, that doesn't have a Vans/Converse style. I wish those german trainers were still sold, jmatsu, they're so pretty. I guess I should have been more specific the first time, thanks guys.

Guest jmatsu
Haha, what I'm looking for is a slim, leather sneaker, that doesn't have a Vans/Converse style. I wish those german trainers were still sold, jmatsu, they're so pretty. I guess I should have been more specific the first time, thanks guys.

seriously with a little research you could find those german trainers pretty easily.

i would say that sleaz's option was pretty good. why don't you just look on zozo or jap yahoo?

capezios??

i've been wanting a fedora for a while.

finally decided to get one.

i like these two (dude to price, looks and versatily, since they are "crushable")

medium_JaxonCrushCcrown1.jpg

medium_JaxonWFeltPinchFedora2.jpg

they both retail for about 30 dollars and the only difference i think is the top of the hats and the feather. anyone have any input or other recomendations?

Looking to invest in a pair of joey overdrives (standard indigo) but I'm a little unsure as to what size to go with.

I wear 29 in Nudie Slim Jims (snug fit), 28 in most Cheap Mondays, 30 in Tsubi Van Wikles (these run small). I would probably say I'm a true 29..?

Anyway, should I stick with 29 or size down to 28?

Cheers guys!

i've been wanting a fedora for a while.

finally decided to get one.

i like these two (dude to price, looks and versatily, since they are "crushable")

medium_JaxonCrushCcrown1.jpg

medium_JaxonWFeltPinchFedora2.jpg

they both retail for about 30 dollars and the only difference i think is the top of the hats and the feather. anyone have any input or other recomendations?

I like the first one better, the pinched one doesn't look right to me. Also if you want a feather you can just put one in the other hat.