small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I suppose this question belongs in here.

What do you think of the legitimacy of this item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Head-Porter-Tokyo-Shati-Wallet-with-FREE-CLOT-x-2_W0QQitemZ110145502436QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2996QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

The price seems kinda low and the seller is selling kinda dodgy looking fred perry tracktops for a bit over 20$.

I still can't tell whether the wallet itself is fake.

I suppose this question belongs in here.

What do you think of the legitimacy of this item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Head-Porter-Tokyo-Shati-Wallet-with-FREE-CLOT-x-2_W0QQitemZ110145502436QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2996QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

The price seems kinda low and the seller is selling kinda dodgy looking fred perry tracktops for a bit over 20$.

I still can't tell whether the wallet itself is fake.

to me they seem ok

those were onsale at my local store few weeks ago for like 30 or 40usd, they had heaaaaaaps of them too

what's so good about the fucking "deny everything" tee (besides the fact it's supreme)??

Circle Jerks reference. Very influencial hardcore punk band formed by Black Flags Keith Morris.

But probably Supreme hype I figure.

chmercer check active stores or active online. I went in there and got a pair of supras this weekend (for 30% off no less). They had some cool colorways too, including a black with white polkadots. If you wanna spend 4 times the amount, there is a balenciaga version on bluefly that are straight up butter. (you can get 20 bucks off of em, if you havent ordered from there before). They are on sale on Browns for 165 gbp (i think), but I dont know how to order shit from there and they arent returning my emails, so fuck em.

dizz: I just bought a pair my true size 9.5, and they seem to fit ok, I have pretty narrow feet, so I probably could've sized down. Initially they felt big, but after lacing them they felt ok. But they just look weird on me, so I'm selling. :P

sam Yeah, SZ is having server issues. My PM box is probably flooded ;)

Any recommendations for m65-ish jackets for the fall/winter that aren't too heavy and are relatively slim fit yet not too expensive? Some similar to a Hare m65 that i don't have to hunt down to find, nor shell out 3bills for it.

Zara and H&M both have decent looking lightweight M65-ish jackets in stock. Check em out.

Servo said I should put this in here.

I need to get some glasses before the semester starts. I've narrowed it down to ten, but I suppose these are my favourite of them all. If anyone could give opinions on any of these, or recommend other frames, I would appreciate it.

G.Armani_353_0807%2800%29.jpg

G.Armani 353 [http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Giorgio_Armani-tcpjnf/r.html]

garmani_302_0AQM00.jpg

G.Armani 302 [http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Giorgio_Armani-tcofod/r.html]

9317_0086.jpg

E.Armani 9317 [http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Emporio_Armani-tcsamf/r.html]

A2829112-B5C4-467A-8E00-E35ED92814A2_image.jpg

Brooks Brothers 623 (shitty photo; only decent one I could find) [http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Brooks_Brothers-lcoaob/r.html]

If a photo of me would help, I can put one up. Again, any input is appreciated.

snicker, out of the frames you posted, i would choose the first one. but i cant stress enough how important it is to try them on and see how they look on your face. i own emporio glasses and i really like the look, theyre perfect for my face. quality-wise theyre meh, one of the nose things fell off and the screws have gotten loose (maybe this is standard for glasses, i wouldnt know since this is only the second pair of glasses ive owned in my life).

on that note, anyone know a place in or near LA where i can try on the stussy og michael frames?

anyway on to my other question: where can i get quality loafer socks to wear with my sperrys? do they even make them for men or will i have to get womens socks?

sunken have you tried DQM or supleme? Or even any of the 75 urban outfitters for vans? Why don't you order purcells off zappos? No tax free overnight shipping??

None of above. I'm in NYC just for the weekend and I was wondering where's the best place to look for those. UO doesn't seem to have Purcell's, at least not on their website. But I'll take a look at one of their shops. I'll visit DQM and SP anyways.

Zappo's doent allow any other form of payment than CC's.

Thanks.

snicker, out of the frames you posted, i would choose the first one. but i cant stress enough how important it is to try them on and see how they look on your face.

This is sort of the problem. Where I live, there is nothing within hundreds of miles that would even think of stocking anything I posted but the Brooks Brothers pair. I've looked pretty thoroughly online, checked phonebooks, etc. My only option is to buy online and return if they look weird.

I'm looking for tees with thin stripes (white + color) that appear solid (hope that makes sense). I've seen them in waywt, but the one I saw labeled was H&M and there's no store near me. Any other suggestions where I can pick up similar shirts?

isnt SZ hosted on somebody's home server?

maybe the admin went on a vacation and the PC shut down...?

dunno

that kinda stuff happened a couple of times