small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hello,

I am the owner of Chucks Vintage in Los Angeles . If you are ever in Los Angeles you guys should check out my store. I am located on Melrose Ave. www.chucksvintage.com .

I carry a large amount of Vintage Denim and the wonderful Sugar Cane Denim in many styles. I also do phone orders and we ship oversea's. You can also Chuck out my thread on super denim.

Thanks,

Madeline

a168g6ulSmall.jpg

should i buy it or leave it ?

btw: it's creepy quality but also very cheap

I have that watch, it's funny but kinda stupid, the criss cross version would be better:

6901094_500.jpg

That would be my guess too...although I though they had the size & serial # printed on the side of all their shoes...but maybe these are different for some reason.

They are common projects Achilles mids in navy blue patient leather. They are part of the F/W line.

Are the stopping the printing on the sides of the shoes? I kind of liked that about them.

I am not sure why it's not visible on that pair but I am sure since it is common projects only sort of branding that they won't get rid of it.

i saw the answer to this question a long time ago but forgot where... but why did my white vans turn yellow around the edges when i washed them and can it be fixed? how to avoid it next time?

Are there any spots in Seoul that retail HARE? Thanks!

No official retailers or even anyone who carry anything resembling a line, but I've bought HARE pieces from a store called Virus in Apkujung before. It's marked up about 200% over here. They also carry Lad Musician, some N(N), etc...

No official retailers or even anyone who carry anything resembling a line, but I've bought HARE pieces from a store called Virus in Apkujung before. It's marked up about 200% over here. They also carry Lad Musician, some N(N), etc...

love fashion virus..

they also have CDG i guess...

they do have hare...and ships..those Japanese brand..

sometimes they also have n(n) , uc and dh