small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest jmatsu
Anyone feeling these or is the two-tone shit color a bit much?

miumiu.jpg

i like it. there's a low cut version in yoox as well. this one is better though.

mass, are you in the uS? some dude in canada tried to pay me for an ebay auction experienced the same problem, and had to do an e-check instead, and now i gotta wait til next week for that shit to clear.:mad:

nope i am in canada. although i just won an ebay auction and paid with instant transfer... so i guess it is ebay/paypal store/etc only.

anyone have any pics of top tens being worn with narrow jeans? cant find any local place to try on.

There's this one guy from Sweden with that crazy big hair, he posts sometimes in the wdywtd topic. He got some vintage Reebok BB's though, but you'll get the idea. They kind of fall into the shoe really, looks pretty dope.

Does someone know where to get these in a size 12?

142710_93.jpg

They're Keds Triumph's btw. I don't think those wmn's champions come in a size 14?

That coat is really nice. I would pick it up in an instant.

I'm desperately in need of some slim straight cords in dark brown, black, or dark moss/olive/drab/etc to be worn with a raw dark indigo jean jacket. If anyone could link to some designers, shoppes or online stores with some for $60 or under, it would be greatly appreciated. Over sixty is cool, too.

For reference, I really dig these Volcom slim stretch black cords, but they have that annoying "assymetrical yoke" and are $72:

p331692c.jpg

Thanks!