small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Levis 510 Twill Pants.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=8474A8136076E621597F482E509FC6D8.app11-node2?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=13380779&parentid=M_APP_BRANDS_LEVIS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=371&navAction=poppush&color=

Anyone have any input on these?

Im looking for a semi-casual pair of black pants and these seem like theyll do the job for fairly cheap... but if anyone has any other suggestions, Im completely open.

Just trying to get a little ensemble together and look a little nicer to take the lady out.

Levis 510 Twill Pants.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=8474A8136076E621597F482E509FC6D8.app11-node2?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=13380779&parentid=M_APP_BRANDS_LEVIS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=371&navAction=poppush&color=

Anyone have any input on these?

Im looking for a semi-casual pair of black pants and these seem like theyll do the job for fairly cheap... but if anyone has any other suggestions, Im completely open.

Just trying to get a little ensemble together and look a little nicer to take the lady out.

they are very similar to Cheap Monday overdyed blacks.

I have those pants, real tight fit. it says twill but it looks more like a black jean. i love them but i would only wear them in a very casual enviroment. and if you don't like a super tight fit, then these aren't for you. otherwise, for the price they are amazing.

Are there any grey tennis shoes similar to common projects for less than $150?

COMM-MZ2_V1.jpg

I want grey shoes of some sort, and I like the style of those, but I can't justify the cost.

edit: spring courts has some grey lows, but I really don't like their midsoles.

Has anyone tried having their own photographic tees printed/can recommend a place to do it? Black's photography does shirts for $20, so I think it's worth a shot. Any insight?

edit: i ordered one. I guess I'll update with how it went once I get it.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering does anyone have shopping experience from bluesmart the ebay seller? How long does the shipping take? I bought a leather jacket from him about three weeks ago but still haven't got it. It might be he is shipping from Germany to Australia etc. But he is not replying my emails. So anyone have the same experience? Thanks!

Remotely fashionable pants to move around in?

besides being supergay im also a bboy, and i hate that i have to change from normal clothes into a "bboy outfit" when i want to break. do pants exist that are wearable in public that i also retain some mobility in? i was thinking bdus but was wondering if there was anything else

thanks home girl

endovanera 85% silk 15% cashmere cardigans.

I am looking for a thin cardigan. Something that is nearly sheer, light weight fabric, slim cut and preferably on the longer side.

0e5f_3.JPG

dior distressed, but i would rather not have the distressed aspect.

Anyone have any suggestions!