bill

UNDERCOVERISM general discussion thread

d08f5e72269611e38a2e22000a1fbc67_7.jpg

jun rockin cav empt

kind of obscure but

did anyone else know that the undercover jun takahashi X patti smith (neo boy) was not just a onetime collab for SS09 but rather an ongoing relationship between the two that began before 2004?

The actual neoboy poem of which SS09 mens collection was created upon was actually recorded for and recited during the 2004 "but beautiful" show.  the original version of the poem is ancient though from like the late 70s

supposedly patti came across some of jun's work through some japanese photographer who had worked with both jun and patti and came to appreciate his aesthetic

kinda cool.  one of the true OG's of punk was actually influencing the development of undercover across oceans and continents.

she actually was probably into UC before like at least 90% of sufuers and maybe even before me lol

^

its really hard to tell with just that information. Post your regular size in other pants/models.

i'm a true 26-27 and sz 1 in undercover fits me really well

where you copping from, btw?

Edited by halomunkey

was the leather sleeve ma-1 from fw11 ever produced in 1? have only seen 2's been sold around here so i wonder if that's the smallest size put into production...

tumblr_mv5dbhwpiO1qe5o8zo1_1280.jpg

I believe there were size 1's produced.  There are size 1's of the same season leather sleeve down jacket, so I would assume the same for the MA-1.

People who are size 1/44 are least likely to sell their stuff than size 2/3. Size 1s were produced because it's a japanese brand with japanese sizing made for japanese people and they usually aren't big.

cool, thanks guys. will keep on hunting then :)

People who are size 1/44 are least likely to sell their stuff than size 2/3. Size 1s were produced because it's a japanese brand with japanese sizing made for japanese people and they usually aren't big.

^ I used to find a lot of size 1 when I was searching for a 3. 

I believe there were size 1's produced.  There are size 1's of the same season leather sleeve down jacket, so I would assume the same for the MA-1.

i'm still kicking myself for missing out on these mink earpads, the only pair left is yellow

OwUOxQH.jpg nnr4DhR.jpg

Sorry for my ignorance. I'm new to superfuture. Does anyone have any undervover/undercoverism for sale? Tops size large/x-large bottoms size 34. My email is [email protected]
Thank you

Sorry for my ignorance. I'm new to superfuture. Does anyone have any undervover/undercoverism for sale? Tops size large/x-large bottoms size 34. My email is [email protected]

Thank you

YOU TOO FAT

YOU TOO FAT

Meany lmaooooo

YWagDht.jpg

RgHXcvp.jpg

zsy1pbK.jpg

bsT9ffG.jpg

GUxO7hX.jpgLaT6Jvc.jpg

f2Gj9ax.jpg

kUBFraP.jpg

Undercoverism AW05 editorial in Men’s Non-No.

Anyone got any Earmuff Maniac editorials?

did the 10ss messenger ever come in forest?

never seen it

only in water

jun posted some aw 14 stuff on instagram:

O3WuV9Sl.jpg

6Zb2aVel.jpg

mitu1mVl.jpg

5rlYhA6l.jpg

U4YRKqJl.jpg

DLvtr62l.jpg

LOI4WOZl.jpg

m9oPJYTl.jpg

ky161vyl.jpg