$2,350 for an all paid shopping spree. suggestions?

startmeup

What should i do with 2,350 for clothes?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should i do with 2,350 for clothes?

• denim, denim, denim
    • chic designers
    • streetwear
    • rich fuck! save it for something worthwile
    • new tv

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd keep it in the bank and wait untill I'm sure what my style is...I understand asking about specific details of some brands but if you need to ask if N(N) (or insert other brand you've mentionned here) is your style then maybe you should wait a little before blowing 2350$ on it.

i didnt mean to ask if it were my style, thats a matter of personal opinion, i only asked if 2,350 would buy a piece from all of those brands. llet me rephrase what i said

"i have 2,350 and want to buy a pair of apc new standards, a stussy tee, a dior homme polo, some number (n)ine raws and a louis vuitton tee. do i have enough money, or should i spend it on something else."

i co-sign on that, you really need it.

Here's my daily eating schedule as it is now:

Breakfast: 3 eggs and 2 pcs of toast, glass of oj

Lunch: 1 1/2 - 2 chipotle burritos

Dinner: a pizza, two salads and some olives

i eat more than a starved sumo wrestler whos got the weed munchies

unless thats a whole pizza you eat by youself, your high standards are a bit low.

Don't blow it all on clothes just yet. I would split it into 3 piles. One for summer, one for fall, and then one for impulse buys. Then buy your summer wardrobe at the end of the season when everything is around 70% off and then do the same for after Winter ends.

In a few weeks, its Winter in NYC!

Guest Fade to Black
i didnt mean to ask if it were my style, thats a matter of personal opinion, i only asked if 2,350 would buy a piece from all of those brands. llet me rephrase what i said

"i have 2,350 and want to buy a pair of apc new standards, a stussy tee, a dior homme polo, some number (n)ine raws and a louis vuitton tee. do i have enough money, or should i spend it on something else."

yeah you can easily afford all that in one go, but with $2350 you can spend it on much better stuff...that's a pretty cheap way to waste 2350 if you ask me. You're basically getting the entry items of all those brands, even if you were to get less stuff but more unique pieces from a few of those brands it would be much more worth it.

Its a very personal question really, but if I had that much money to spend on a spree, I'd think about getting a coat which would last for more than a year, something subtle, but high quality and interesting detailing - maybe a piece by cloak?

cloak is NOT quality. i own a coat from them and all the buttons fell off. they were cool ass buttons but when you just realize you lost one.. oh and another they aren't cool anymore. i had to call up cloak and get replacement buttons for my entire coat- because they didn't make that same button anymore and didn't have any lying around.. and i had to sew on every button myself.

i've heard the same story from many people about cloak's QC... i like the stuff and all, but yeah.

oh i saw some n(n) black raws today.. nice. left hand denim.

That ain't gonna do you any good. I used to eat a dozen eggs a day (w/o the yolk of course) when I was body building.

here is what i am like

5'11 1/2

125 lbs

W 24

L 36

shirt size xxs

I find this very hard to believe, unless you are a starving Ethiopian. A 24" waist doesn't make sense. I am 110lbs and I wear a 27 (not including sizing down for stretching) usually but depending on the jeans can go up or down. Also...if you're about 6' tall how do you wear a size XXS in shirts, aren't those too short? I don't even thing any body makes an actual 24" waist...

for sneakers just slum it out with original german armys or basic Converse, Hedi himself wears those rather than the DH versions anyway

Hah...where did you find that out? That is sort of funny that the guy doesn't even wear his own stuff, he prefers the originals!

Edit: The proof lies here 00480f.jpg

Heres what you should do:

First before anything buy some of this.

http://tinyurl.com/eexxl

Then

Step 1:

If it gets cold in the winter where you are -- Buy a wool coat since you have the money go for something from Dior Homme as that would probably fit you best. The great thing about a nice coat is you can wear it all the time in the winter and not be "repeating" an outfit. You can check out wool coats at luisaviaroma.

www.luisaviaroma.com

If it doesn't get so cold -- Go for a nice jacket, just like the coats you would get much more out of this than a polo, shirt, etc...

Step 2:

Buy a nice pair of jeans but if you truly do have a 24" waist then I don't know what to tell you because APC, Dior Homme, etc don't make jeans that small.

Step 3:

Get a nice pair of boots or oxfords/lace-ups, once again this is an item you will be able to get a lot of use out of.

take a fucking trip, see the world for a bit. A chance like this may never come again so take advantage....i would buy some dior raws, some chucks and some stuff from h&m and then go to europe or india or japan and just see it from the other side for a week or two.....you will never forget it. (only buy those clothes if they are really that important)