$2,350 for an all paid shopping spree. suggestions?

startmeup

What should i do with 2,350 for clothes?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should i do with 2,350 for clothes?

• denim, denim, denim
    • chic designers
    • streetwear
    • rich fuck! save it for something worthwile
    • new tv

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me the $2350 and i'll enroll you in "snugglepony's internet-town basics 101" wherein you'll learn:

a) what a webserver is.

B) that it doesn't make a lick of difference if you're on a mac or a pc when it come to posting photos to the internet.

c) that the new macbook pro ma and pa bought you could be doing so much more were it not resting upon the "lap" created by your twig-like frame...

ALSO! i'm going to just assume that ddml is right and that you formerly existed as sevendrugsareoverratedbadmkay. care to comment?

iBook G4. and no, i dont care to comment. and without your biting sarcasm, thank you for telling me that mac or pc theres no difference. im not here to start any fires, just to learn.

iBook G4. and no, i dont care to comment. and without your biting sarcasm, thank you for telling me that mac or pc theres no difference.

shit.

well, at least my sarcasm is biting... so i got that goin' for me...

as far as pics go, i think i actually responded to your request in another thread. imageshack.com or photobucket.com should be a great help.

im not here to start any fires, just to learn.

props. props. you'll learn a lot if you stick around. but i gotta call 'em like i see 'em.