$2,350 for an all paid shopping spree. suggestions?

startmeup

What should i do with 2,350 for clothes?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should i do with 2,350 for clothes?

• denim, denim, denim
    • chic designers
    • streetwear
    • rich fuck! save it for something worthwile
    • new tv

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a very personal question really, but if I had that much money to spend on a spree, I'd think about getting a coat which would last for more than a year, something subtle, but high quality and interesting detailing - maybe a piece by cloak?

Holy crap you're skinny.. we're the same height and I weigh 30 pounds more.

$2,350 won't get you very far at LV (clothing wise); you can get a blazer and a tee, and maybe a scarf with the money left over. Very overpriced clothes, and they never go on sale to the public.

Next month my parents are giving me a grand to spend when I go down to the States for my birthday. I already bought 2 pairs of jeans in the past month (APC Straight and Levis Capital E) so I can't buy anymore denim.. so I plan on getting 3 pairs of sneakers, a card holder (from LV haha), a messenger bag (Prada), and with whatever money left over I'll hit up H&M (their sales are awesome.)

I'd keep it in the bank and wait untill I'm sure what my style is...I understand asking about specific details of some brands but if you need to ask if N(N) (or insert other brand you've mentionned here) is your style then maybe you should wait a little before blowing 2350$ on it (which doesn't even buy you a leather jacket at full price btw...)

I, personally, whenever I come into larger amounts of money, will always spend half and save half. I don't think there's any easier way of squaring things off in my head when it comes to dealing with financial gains and losses.

here is what i am like

5'11 1/2

125 lbs

W 24

L 36

shirt size xxs

im like, an inch taller than you, yet i only need a 34 inch inseam; weird!

but honestly, how do you even find clothes that fit? if you're truly a 24 x 36, i would imagine that you'd always be stuck wearing either baggy ass shit, or tight little man-capris.

i guess i shouldnt complain [about how hard it is to find fitted clothing] anymore!

I, personally, whenever I come into larger amounts of money, will always spend half and save half. I don't think there's any easier way of squaring things off in my head when it comes to dealing with financial gains and losses.

sage-like advice

Guest Fade to Black

$2350...if you want to go for the Dior Homme look you can, that money will get you (assuming on discount) a blazer (ideally go for the basic black smoking jacket that's done every season), a pair of jeans and a tee, roughly...for sneakers just slum it out with original german armys or basic Converse, Hedi himself wears those rather than the DH versions anyway...so that amount can basically buy one head to toe DH outfit.

If I was to spend it myself, I'd probably get a mixture of stuff instead...definitely a pair of 45 RPM bespokes, maybe a Number (N)ine tee, a Yohji Yamamoto shirt, and a blazer from N(N) or Yohji Yamamoto.

Guest Fade to Black

depends on where you get them...I paid $70 for mine but they were priced by a Japanese vintage reselling shop so it costs a lot more. I've heard they go for as low as 15 euros on German ebay.