How many pairs of jeans do you own?

Eternal 811 (red tab)

PBJ xx-005bk (blue tab)

Denime XX type (before ownership change)

ROYs OG

Full Count #1614 (low rise straight leg, unsoaked yet)

And went on a jeans buying spree recently. Just bought:

Artist Denim Slim Straight in #1 (was thinking of selling/trading, but realized I should be able to squeeze into them)

Warehouse BiG D5 (Got them on the Japan relief event)

This is an illness I tell you... :P

Just hooked some friends up with my IH 634s, The Flat Head BSP's and my dad with my Samurai 5000vx, as they all fit me rather poorly, to make room for a pair of Warehouse.

So right now, my collection consists of:

- A pair of APC NS (which is pretty much retired as it is falling to shreds)

- A pair of IH 9634

- A pair of WH BiG D5

hm

LVC 505s (67 model i think)

custom LVC 501s (again a 60s cut)

grey lee gold labels

early 70s vintage 501s

blue blood skinnies

cheap monday skinnies

The custom '60's 501's these? http://caliroots.com/c-store/product.asp?id=25124 What are they like, they're apparently seriously undersize? Might consider a pair myself but loathe the idea of wearing a W38 tagged jean...

no, mine have been tapered by removing the back pockets, cutting up the back and then sewing back together again, then sewing the pockets back on. they've done something similar with the rise as well... odd looking jeans, and the indigo's been mostly washed out. 15 quid in the asos sale last year though, so i'm not grumbling - and i like 'em....

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTUtMjAxMTAzMjYtMTI0OC5qcGc.jpg

too much random shit that i need to sell or get repaired/tailored, a result of impulse buys, store credits and gaining weight since moving to nola

once i finally get the crotches fixed, rotation will go back to:

ande whall cone mills cougar

jean shop rocker

obligatory: js doesnt get much love round here but cut/denim are amazing

no, mine have been tapered by removing the back pockets, cutting up the back and then sewing back together again, then sewing the pockets back on. they've done something similar with the rise as well... odd looking jeans, and the indigo's been mostly washed out. 15 quid in the asos sale last year though, so i'm not grumbling - and i like 'em....

Ok, but they are undersize then, right? Who did the customization?

levis did, i guess. the info on the patch is all worn off, so i'm not sure what size they were originally.

Could you check the care tag inside? I'm really interested in finding out, quite sure these are the ones Caliroots carries.