Psycho Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriend (stories) Appreciation

wrong_move

Posted · Hidden by foeva, June 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by foeva, June 7, 2012 - No reason given

once during high school i asked out this religious girl. she was super nice to me, not to mention cute. i knew she was pretty involved with church activities, and i didnt think itd be a problem. well, within the week she makes me go to her church bc she wants me to meet her pastor, who supposedly wants to oversee our relationship, whatever the fuck that means. i meet with the guy, and he's such a fucken weenie. some creepy middle aged dude. anyways, i just play along. after that they have something called praise where they stand in front of a screen with lyrics and they sing church songs and clap along. im just standing there thinking this shit is weird man. after that me and her go to get some food, and at one point during the conversation she tells me she plans on "saving herself for marriage". i finish my food, i dump her, and i walk out of the restaurant, leaving her with the bill. felt kinda heartless, but hey, had to be done.

Guest Methimphibian

just want to know why the hell have we not been provided pictures of her yet pete...like at least whether or not she is worth the trouble :dry:

Oh man, bullet note version of some of the shit my ex-girlfriend has done recently (lol):

• We broke up and she went to Europe to "find herself". She was planning to be there for four months but came home after a week. While she was in Europe and after we broke up she told her friends that we were still together and were planning on having a long term relationship/she was moving in/she thought I was going to propose. She might have been planning and thinking that but I definitely wasn't.
  • She dyed her hair black and cut it short. I didn't really understand why because she had really nice long blonde hair but I found out from one of her friends that my ex-girlfriend overheard me speaking to someone about an attractive girl who had short black hair and yeah... She also asked me if she should get tattoos because I "reblog a lot of tattoo'd women on tumblr". Not sure how she found my tumblr. Hopefully she doesn't find superfuture because that would cause a nuclear meltdown.
  • I ran into her brother who asked me why I had come home from Mexico so soon. I had no idea what he was talking about. Apparently she told her family that I wasn't around/she wasn't hanging out with me all the time because I had gone to a conference in Mexico (?).
  • She guilt tripped me to give her a ride home tonight from a friend's house because she claimed to be too drunk to drive. I get there and she's completely sober. I was just going to leave her there when she started making a massive scene so I told her to just get in the car. I start driving to her house and she tells me I'm going the wrong way. She tells me she wants to go home and says that my place is her home.

Half of this shit is my fault, I feel like, because I let her get away with a lot of bullshit and I think she got accustomed to it. Also, I don't really know why the fuck I am still talking to her.

is this the same weird girl who became your gf because she wouldn't leave your house just a few weeks ago

so.. is she still living with you?

Nah. She would stay over all the time when we were together but never really lived her. When she was in Europe she was pretty adamant about me letting her stay with me because she didn't want her parents to know she was back in California so soon. I wasn't down. I didn't want to be dragged into the mess again but I was anyways.

I try to cut it off with her but I'm a sucker (and a chump) and just feel bad for her. She's a great person when she's not going off the walls. But is one good day worth six bad ones? I don't think so.

Today she texts me, "wish you had facebook or twitter or something so I could see what you're doing and who you're talking to lol". I didn't respond and she sent me this a few minutes later, "i was only kidding. its not like i know your passwords or anything how could i see who you were talking to? dont take things so seriously i just want to talk and have a relationship with you that's more than just one sided conversations. ive done so much for us"

No, it's a diff one. Pete has really bad luck.

I've hadvreally bad luck with females my entire life.

Edited by hahapete

Today she texts me, "wish you had facebook or twitter or something so I could see what you're doing and who you're talking to lol". I didn't respond and she sent me this a few minutes later, "i was only kidding. its not like i know your passwords or anything how could i see who you were talking to? dont take things so seriously i just want to talk and have a relationship with you that's more than just one sided conversations. ive done so much for us"

holy shit this is like a textbook example of the crazys.