Psycho Ex-Girlfriend/Boyfriend (stories) Appreciation

wrong_move

oh man i was quick to open this thread and post a story because a girl i was seeing for 6 months JUST broke up with me yesterday, and a lot of her actions were considered 'crazy' by my friends. after reading some of the stories here, i'm not sure anymore. my stories would definitely pale in comparison.

good thread

hmm where to begin......

I dated this KAG chick that I met at asian party back in the 90s for a few brief months.

One time my friend brought his girl over who she didnt like for some reason that I still cant figure out, and this pyscho wasnt having it so she locked her self up in my bathroom smashing my new order cds and trying to swallow all my hay fever pills

Another time she invited me over to her mom's place in the suburbs of northern jersey for thanksgiving, but it wasnt until I got there, her idea was to hide me in her walk in closet and be fed table scraps. In the middle of it her mom figured something was up so she made climb out a window, jump into her benz, and she dropped me off in front of Circle K without my shoes. My ass is sitting there with no shoes, on the curb, and white people handing me change. She didnt show up until 20 minutes later with my wallet and shoes, and jacket.

After I ditched her my family was totally cool with me dating non chinese girls.

One time my ex threw a full bottle of water at my head because I made her a sandwich with the mayo touching the cheese. She hated that for whatever retarded reason. I ducked and the bottle of water busted a hole in a door (she threw it pretty damn hard apparently).

I don't even want to go into other episodes.

My ex girlfriend was drunk one night, showed up at my friends house (i wasnt even there). distraught. I go get her. she is upset about her family or something. Proceeds to punch my dash and my windshield. Her ring fucked my audis windshield up. She did not remember this at all. She was not even made at me when it happened.

Dude was like, how did this get cracked from the inside?

She has (had?) dad issues. Shes cool now though, I still talk to her every now and then, but she was unstable for sure.

dated this brazilian chick for about 3 weeks, still living at home and fresh out of high school.

everything was cool in the beginning until the second week into our relationship. we would talk on the phone a lot sometimes and when i was busy i'd tell her i would call her back and she'd call me back 15 minutes later, a bit weird but i let it go. i didn't think it was a problem because i thought she was just feeling me more than usual. until one night, i had left my phone at home when i went out with my boys. i get back home and see that i had 8 voicemails and 21 missed calls. the next morning, my mom tells me that some girl called the house a bunch of times and by the 10th phone call, telling the chick i wasn't home, my mom just stopped answering the phone. broke it off with her and she wouldn't take no for an answer. i'd get calls from her saying that she was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again. i just ignored her and by then she had just given up.

2 months later a friend of mine who was friends with her for a short time told me the chick was a pathological liar, that she lied about her race (wasn't brazilian) and about the house/neighborhood she lived in.

im offically a victim of domestic assault. got pics to prove it too.... wanna see?
2lq8.jpg

the result of a wine glass breaking on my face.

i was just talking to this girl i went to high school with when hte ex came up and broke her glass on my face. blood everywhere. then after i left she came to the girls house and broke out the window, came in and attacked me, and bit my wrist so hard my hand is numb

i was just trying to mind my own buisness. i didnt do anything but talk to this girl.

its kinda funny... for a minuite i was the coolest guy at the club. some band from brooklyn was there and weere just in awe. then i grabbed one of the guys skateboards, blood running down my face, and strated fucking around on it. amazing scene. got blood on my favorite tee... my chateau roux soho towers... fuck it tho...
i didnt say anything. the only one who flipped out was my ex. she did all of that. i was seriously just sitting in the corner talking to this girl... maybe had my arm on the top of the booth around her, but not even touching her. then im fucking bleeding all over myself.

athens2.jpg

i was already there and she showed up. after that happened i left pretty quick. she came to where i was both times. she told me she was staying home with our daughter, but i guess she got a babysitter so she could go out and fuck with me.
i dont know. im not hurt bad. i have a new scar and a crazy story. i do have to replace that shirt tho, and i cant afford to.

yeah, crazy

girls will always be two things, insecure and jealous. just gotta find the ones that are the lesser of the two......

I find jealousy and insecurity go pretty hand-in-hand. A girl is super jealous because she's really insecure about herself or the relationship or both.

Now, if you're differentiating between the super crazy jealousy chick who will cut any bitch that even looks at you versus a timid quiet insecure girl, then I understand what you're driving at. But both of those are insecurities. Just different types. The really timid insecure girl is often very jealous too. They just suppress their jealousy.

Generally I like the quiet insecure girls cause they are more willing to please you and tend to create less drama. I find they're better in bed too.

Insecure ones are a lot more adventurous when it comes to bedroom antics I've found.
Generally I like the quiet insecure girls cause they are more willing to please you and tend to create less drama. I find they're better in bed too.

really? I've been with both, and the more insecure girls always tend to lay there quiet and motionless. I hate getting asked "is this ok?" during sex, which feels like it happens way more with insecure girls. I've found the more jealous girls (or maybe I just haven't actually been with a super jealous girl yet) tend to be way more confident and aggressive, like they have something to prove...usually works out well in bed imo.

I could see that. I guess I've had a couple jealous girls that were a jealous/stuck-up combo. The stuck-up part made her "too good" to do certain things. That's sort of what I was thinking. But if it's straight-up jealousy chick who has something to prove and wants to work to keep her man, then I could see that being a good thing during sex.

really? I've been with both, and the more insecure girls always tend to lay there quiet and motionless. I hate getting asked "is this ok?" during sex, which feels like it happens way more with insecure girls. I've found the more jealous girls (or maybe I just haven't actually been with a super jealous girl yet) tend to be way more confident and aggressive, like they have something to prove...usually works out well in bed imo.

were they asian?

• 10 months later...

ex girlfriend was nuts, glad to be outta that shit. did the same stuff that was already brought up in this thread, talked about guys dicks she hooked up with, what sexual things she had already done in vivid detail, just being a whore in general. i got to the point where i was sick and tired of her and her bullshit, so i told her that as soon as i was moving i wanted to end things. she told me that i didnt have a choice and had to stay with her. ended up moving away, broke up with her soon after because she was sleeping with another guy (but not fucking him, apparently!!! (5). she was hysterical when i broke up with her and her parents called me asking me to explain what was going on. i told them she was spending the night at another guys house and that was enough for me to not want to be with her, and they understood. she then told her parents that nothing happened, and that she knew god knows the truth and knows in her heart that she did nothing wrong.

other crazy shit she said she would not get rid of the pregnancy if she got knocked up, yet she encouraged condom free sex. she also told me she had herpes when we started dating, only to have her get tested and have nothing turn up in her blood serum results (which I saw in person). I have no clue what she did have or thought she had, i'll probably never know lol but im glad i got outta this one unscathed.

she would also text her ex loser boyfriend whos in hawaii and try to delete conversations between them. they had this really secret relationship going on, and her ex's girlfriend contacted me with the same concerns i had. I called her out and she flipped saying that she still wants to be friends with him and he shared a special place with her and they went through alot (whatever the fuck that means)

so when i was in the process of breaking up with her bitchass I sent out some titpics to my friends. She found out because some cockmouth who was trying to hookup with her white-knighted and told her. She freaked out, calling me at 4am with that guy who were probably hooking up beforehand, telling me that there is a special place in hell for me. I got a call from my parents and sister, telling me that my ex called them to let them know that i sent out her nude pictures. Literally that whole next week i got calls from friends and buddies who asked me about my ex's titpics, because she called all of them asking if they had seen them. The best part is that hardly any of them actually saw any pictures, but I had no problem sending out to people who missed it the first time around

el oh fucking el i am glad to be outta that mess....

Edited by Fycus

one of my exes, after having broken up with me due to his crippling anxiety issues, the very next day called me and wanted to get back with me. when he found out i was at a friends house with other people, some of which were guys, sent me ~11 texts, 7 missed calls, 3 voicemails, 20-something facebook messages, and an email i saw a month later, told me that if i didn't drive 4.5 hours to go see him right then, he would kill himself.

called the cops.

i'll talk about the crazy 14th-century st augistine-styled christian holister model whose virginity i "stole" later

not really psycho but just dumb.. was living with the ex in a shared house with 3 or 4 other people, when we moved out together she told me to get rid of my (brand new) bed since hers was nicer (it wasn't). I gave the bed to my little brother, who then throws out his bed. shortly after(three months tops) she breaks up with me and takes the bed. i had to sleep on a recliner for a week before i got a futon lol.

it really doesn't fit the thread, since she wasn't that psycho, but i really didn't sleep well that week and i don't like that.

Edited by e0d9n0b5

this girl i was trying to kick it to said she would cut my dick off and put in the freezer if i ever stopped talking to her. I didn't know her well at all and she said it with a pretty serious face so i didn't know what to make of it. fukd with her for a bit but couldn't have a real relationship with her cuz she crazy, so i stopped talking to her and luckily i still have my dick.

oh man haha. that running headfirst into pole story is too good.

just got out of a 1.5 year relationship with a super hottie, who was also super insecure. drove me fucking mad. id be like "why the fuck you so insecure about your looks when guys always be pickin you up?"

anyway, we were watching black swan, and she said i was watching natalie portman touch herself too "intently"...

youre super dense

So last night i got a text from the only kinda crazy girl i have ever really been involved with and it kinda reminded me of some of the stories i have from being "with" her. I guess most of it was just kinda crazy and not really psycho but i think you guys might enjoy the story.

I met this girl while i was out at a club one night, being kinda shy she approached me and basically kinda picked me up. So at the end of the night we are leaving and i go to get her number and she tells me that she has a bf and that we can only be friends. This should have been my cue to get the fuck out of there but the problem was that she was really fit and very attractive so of course i take her number and we start texting.

I guess at this point i should explain that i do realize that i am the asshole in this story for getting involved with a girl with a bf.

A few weeks go by and then one night she texts me super late and wants to meet. so we are at my place and we make out and i see her topless but she cant stay long so it doesn't really get beyond that. After that night she starts texting me really dirty shit all the time and telling about her fantasies and how she likes it rough and likes being choked in bed. She even tells me that she thinks of me when her boyfriend is fucking her and lots of other stuff.

So one night i get a phone call from her boyfriend after she had left my house. He basically just tells me that i can never talk to her again and shit and i just hang up the phone. Needless to say i kinda had a wtf am i doing moment. It turns out that she had told him about the shit she had been texting me and i am now seriously worried i am going to get my teeth kicked in or something. After that she tells me we cant talk anymore and we cant see each other. A week later though she texts me again and this goes on for a while, she says she misses me and wants me and then later tells me we can never talk again.

Then one night I am heading out to the bar with the guys when she calls me up. She says that she really misses me and wants me to come see her. I tell her i am out with my friends and i am busy but i stupidly let it slip where we are going. She calls me back again and kinda pleadingly asks me what she has to do to get me to come see her. I tell her maybe another time and then just kinda forget about it. Later that night though she shows up to the bar. I just ignore her and pretend i don't see her but she eventually just comes up and grabs my hand and pulls me aside super aggressively and starts making out with me. At this point i give in and am kinda enjoying it.

At the end of the night i walk her home from the bar but its almost impossible to get anywhere because she wont stop making out with me so that we can walk. we get to a side street and she starts undoing my pants and wants me to fuck her right there on the street. I stop her but then in a park a few minutes later she puts my hand down her pants and starts begging me to fuck her. Needless to say this is super fucking hot but we are in the middle of downtown and i don't want to do anything after getting a phone call from her bf. We eventually make it back close to her apartment where she starts asking me how much i like her and going on about how she has to make up her mind. I tell her she shouldn't break up with her bf for me but she just goes on and on for ever about it.

The few weeks later or something she calls me and say that she needs to talk to me. She was late and was worried she was pregnant and apparently was so drunk the last time we saw each other that she couldnt remember if we had sex or not. So basically after that i was like this is not worth it no matter how hot this girl is and i stopped talking to her. She still texts me randomly ever once and a while but i just ignore her.