1st World Problems

OkayOkay

i admit it, i'm addicted to the internet. i go online as soon as i'm home, or when i wake up and eat breakfast. my internet service wasn't working well for a couple hours last night, and i was already feeling the symptoms of withdrawal. i could never live without a broadband internet connection.

i admit it, i'm addicted to the internet. i go online as soon as i'm home, or when i wake up and eat breakfast. my internet service wasn't working well for a couple hours last night, and i was already feeling the symptoms of withdrawal. i could never live without a broadband internet connection.

one time i was in nyc, at the blue in green store in chinatown if i can recall, and my brother called me from montreal, canada cause the internet wasn't working at home

i was dumbfounded

Posted · Hidden by pieiskewl, December 18, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by pieiskewl, December 18, 2011 - No reason given

in the bathroom at college cafeteria had just finished violently puking up some compressed beef products (fried) and some shitty coffee. was rinsing my mouth and blowing food chunks out of my nose when i hear tons of knocking on the door and shouting. some girl is outside looking extremely upset, asks me if i saw her wallet. says she left it in the bathroom. i tell her no, i was just puking (was wearing a white shirt and there was red puke stains on my shirt along with dried puke stains on my blue pants) and didn't see a wallet. she goes into the bathroom to look after determining i'm not lieing to her. there was puke all over the floor. i tried to wipe up the chunks but there was a lot of liquid. it didn't smell good. i don't think she found her wallet inside.

got shiny new SSD for my mac pro

can't make new windows installation because i have pirated windows dvds and both my dvd burners refuse to recognize them in OS X all of a sudden, meaning i can't start the bootcamp/windows install process and i can't even burn new ones because they refuse to write to burnable media. the drives have no problems reading from regular media and the pirated dvds are recognized in my existing windows install, but i can't just boot from the CD like a PC with a bios and i can't burn anything in either operating system now. i burned the whole game of thrones series last week, but now i can't do shit.

so now i need to figure out a way to clone my current windows partition over to the new drive, without using a windows install disc or any optical media, or booting off a USB stick.

Edited by Rob060