Visvim F/W 11.12

Cornel slacks (cotton/linen) 44,100yen

what about the right pair? like it very much

the lhamo shirt is cool, but i would like to see anyone pulling it off. lol @ the wrong pricing more than 10k for a shirt, or rather robe...

edit: just saw this, this time it's for real! 420,000yen for a sweater! this season is really ballin'

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpqnu8rjLD1qzmm4po1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1313123542&Signature=Ctoxw8pqANaKtM1Kifsk0twuWQA%3D

the outfit on the right is listed on that pic u just linked to (bottom right corner)

@fenderman, I believe that's a piece from s/s12, but I'm not sure. It may also be a one-off piece made for that employee.

@fenderman, I believe that's a piece from s/s12, but I'm not sure. It may also be a one-off piece made for that employee.

in any case it is not the lhamo shirt for sure - lhamo shirt has a yoke at the chest and is apparently made of selvedge denim

The albacore shirts with the above print are a must cop. New patricians look craze.

Also, what the fuck is that website that he has an iPhone screenshot?

does anyone ever contacted FIL for lace replacement etc? i just broke one of the lace for my flynt :(

Have been wearing my new monk rope.. hoping that the whiskers will develop. The shirt does include a small patch of denim for users to stitch it on.

31c673d3.jpg

19d98808.jpg

599a0d90.jpg

5cab7528.png

Id like to see a fit pic of you wearing the robe. Kinda of thinking about that piece myself but unsure of how it will look on.

nice cool flex. would love to see your fit pic too

what!? preview of 2012 SS already out?! but was a nice preview nevertheless.. albacore shirt and perforated patrician mad cool

haha those emoticons are hilarious

sorry no fit pic yet.. its summer still in here. will try to snap one on weekend. if you are still on the fence (and can find one locally), by all means, get it. its a great piece (to me) and it will look better with age.

from the sense mag, visvim also releasing some ugly ass ISDT's with a brown sole, kind of like the red patrician soles but brown, for 71k

and black sense market will release a black Veritus virgils with a shearling lining. in black /black colorway.

yes it will be release. but not so soon time.

just like last season, BSM was release multiple jackets, jeans, and boots. different times.

Back on the topic of s/s12, save your money, they're doing another brogue patrician that's way better than previous models, and the new high waters are dyed to fade like denim.

Now I have to go into hiding before the elk leather samurais kill me.

sorry no fit pic yet.. its summer still in here. will try to snap one on weekend. if you are still on the fence (and can find one locally), by all means, get it. its a great piece (to me) and it will look better with age.

yeah, I couldn't find the Indigo color on the web so I pulled the trigger on the damaged one.