Visvim F/W 11.12

classified information has been breached - the legend lives on.

I was browsing through the flickr, admiring the update visvim brickle, native print vest, and townsend parka when i realized they were from white mountaineering instead.

maybe this is old news.....

Our F/W 11-12 launch is scheduled on the first weekend of August. It

is very a unique and deep collection, so please wait and look forward

to it.

Well, we actually make US12, it is just not for all the styles (For

example, we made some Patrician WT-Folk in US12). It totally depends

on the amount of the materials we have ready for the product.

But to be honest with you, since we make products based on the orders

we call from the dealers, US12 is very unlikely and few compared to

other sizes like US9 and stuff.

you can't stop the internetz!!

(btw - if anyone's looking for a FW06 bickle from Dissertation on Animal Mechanics / Design of Product Versus Nature of Performance - collection / also added some ISDTs and Logan Mids... check my sig!)

fall season is ok. Only thing I like is the Veritus boot and the new colors in the virgils, there are a few other new styles also. I think you will see a significant price jump in this particular season starting off with the 900+ FBTs. Dont like the new Serras.

The new shape for the flynt lo is great, will pick up a pair, and the leather boot that looks like the old zermatt boot is downright mouthwatering.

Overall, not a fan of this season, probably my least favorite. That being said, the Nomad is still my favorite jacket silhouette and I'm glad they brought it back in toned down colors. Also, black leather zermatt's are sexy as fuck.

i want an all black 20L so will prob get that when it releases but unlikely that anything else is gonna tempt me.

Yom - do you know the base material for this year? Doesn't look like the baked nylon for the basic bags... Corduroy?

FBTs price isnt going up that much apparently (1-2,000yen)

i was told kudu/laminaria/ballistic for the bags

I think akuma mentioned in the other vis thread that the FBT's were going to be made in Japan and run around 56,000 Yen. Guess we will have to wait and find out. Anyway, thanks for the pics and info.

we where looking at the last lhamo's that came out when we were talking and he said the new ones were going to be a bit more than them and they were 47,880yen

i guess we will find out soon anyway, season launches on the 6th :)

I feel like this collection is very Japanese. More so than previous collections. That being said, the colorways are fantastic, and there are a lot of desired items for me. All the variations of the albacore shirt are amazing, the down coats are beautiful, the sheathing jacket will require a sold kidney, but will probably be the softest most amazing thing ever, quite a bit of footwear is nice.

Overall I think it's just different enough to be original, but totally in line with previous seasons. The s/s of this year and f/w will blend together quite a bit better than last years seasons.