Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan

chantheman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts go out to everbody affected in Japan... But shit Tsunami warnings are going off all over the world even to Hawaii/ Australia/ New Zealand... Wow...

Japan is without a doubt the worldwide capital of earthquake and this is the strongest they've recorded in 140 years (essentially since they started keeping statistics) and 7th strongest worldwide so i'm not surprised about the tsunami warnings. Have a few friends in the area so hoping they are alright.

Superfuture poster scitsilyts lives in Sendai, Japan and is a friend of mine. My thoughts and hopes are for his safety, and his families safety.

Pure ignorance. Do people not even realize we took out about 80 times the death toll of Pearl Harbor with the bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

One of the rare times I hate being American. Some people are fucking pigs.

(Though I do have to say that every country has its bigots that would respond similarly had their country experienced historical violent tensions with the other.)