Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i wish Rest Store was still around

mwr was pretty great for its (very brief) time

i wish mwr would actually do stuff now instead of post nonsensical twitter/instagram updates.  

though this is funny:

VmatWUE.jpg

mwr was pretty great for its (very brief) time

i wish mwr would actually do stuff now instead of post nonsensical twitter/instagram updates.  

though this is funny:

VmatWUE.jpg

i'm pretty sure he is just doing jewelry and making clothes for OVO, but i agree. i have been harassing dude for years to make me a damn tray haha

and i see those around the city and get a chuckle, i like the mr mort ones in particular

50 neg repped posts dont get nuthin. no "unpopular."  nada. nothing.

make a thread about it and it disappears.  

does the rep one gets in a thread that is locked and erased disappear 2?

The page back/page forward buttons on my laptop keyboard can get rhino fucked. They just erased paragraphs of thoughts that I was quite proud of.

ur a real stand up dude and i don't mean to offend you in any way, but i'm pretty sure nobody actually tries to digest your posts because they're so wordy. do you talk like that IRL?

ur a real stand up dude and i don't mean to offend you in any way, but i'm pretty sure nobody actually tries to digest your posts because they're so wordy. do you talk like that IRL?

No worries andrew. It's worth taking into consideration that people wouldn't want to read my posts based solely on the vocabulary used and length. I would much prefer that people want to read and respond, but talking the way I would prefer to talk rarely serves my purpose in everyday communication.

This causes me to use the internet as an outlet for writing the way I normally think even if it's not the way I normally speak. My posts on here are much more flow of conscious than my day to day life, which feels self-scripted. I doubt this is news to anyone but there's a lot of self-editing and revision that happens in day to day conversation. I don't enjoy that process and feel acutely conscious of it.

It's unfortunate, but its becoming clearer and clearer that doing that here would also be in my interest if I want people to continue to interact with me. You aren't the first to mention this by any means.

No worries andrew. It's worth taking into consideration that people wouldn't want to read my posts based solely on the vocabulary used and length. I would much prefer that people want to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

This is what people are seeing when they see your posts

Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way, you have your points and all that...

However, there's something to be said for summarizing your thoughts concisely and eloquently without typing what look like run-away thoughts barely contained into paragraphs that people aren't trying to read.

This is what people are seeing when they see your posts

Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way, you have your points and all that...

However, there's something to be said for summarizing your thoughts concisely and eloquently without typing what look like run-away thoughts barely contained into paragraphs that people aren't trying to read.

no lie, that's exactly what i do to northwest's posts. don't try to fluff up your paper like it's ap english.

Motherfuckers don't know me

Take a deep breath and blow me

Every post from now on: internet thug poetry

this is awful, it's camus for the tumblr generation. worse though: at least l'etranger had moral nuance and artistic gloss. this is existentialism-lite, served ms-paint webcomix style

for me the author depicts a form of youthful depression very lucidly and in a successful darkly humorous style. it's remarkably sincere, which i think is admirable in it's own right

went to some art party tonight.  drank like 8 shots of cheap tequila and a few glasses of prosecco.  don't feel drunk.  haven't showered in over a week.  hair's getting gross.

I can personally relate to every aspect of this post

that's not a good thing for either of us