Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I saw this girl I know on campus today and I recognized her by her hips. I was biking to class and I was like, "Oh shit! those hips look familiar" (I said this in my head, not out loud). Is that strange? I kind of want to tell her that now, but I feel like I shouldn't. She might take it the wrong way. :/

I saw this girl I know on campus today and I recognized her by her hips. I was biking to class and I was like, "Oh shit! those hips look familiar" (I said this in my head, not out loud). Is that strange? I kind of want to tell her that now, but I feel like I shouldn't. She might take it the wrong way. :/

there is an episode of curb your enthusiasm about this

considering dropping school,job and family and just roaming the world

might get arctyrex or the north face to sponsor me with some dope survival gear. imma be one steezy homeless man

had a similar thought the other day. i feel like for the rest of my life I'm basically stuck to societal norms (graduate, get a job, find a wife, have kids, midlife crisis, retire, die). I kind of want to do something bold as fuck. like backpack across europe or something, idk.

had a similar thought the other day. i feel like for the rest of my life I'm basically stuck to societal norms (graduate, get a job, find a wife, have kids, midlife crisis, retire, die). I kind of want to do something bold as fuck. like backpack across europe or something, idk.

"There's two types of people in this world : people who talk about doing things, and people who do things. Applies to everything."

-kvc06 2011

Go for it, you only get one shot and than you die.

That's my new outlook on life, that I won't actually ever embrace

what about people who don't talk about doing things

and just don't do anything

wow man way to bring me down from a really high moment in my life

nt cool