Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i once read in an article about powerade or some shit that people often drank powerade because they "didnt like the taste of water"

its odorless and tasteless. wut?? cant even imagine what people like that are actually like if they dont like the natural taste of water.

all this hockey riot talk reminds me of a story written by Red Green (this guy) the_red_green_show.jpg about hockey when he was a kid

it was something to the effect of

Hockey games today seem to have a lot of fights. we didn't have fights when we were younger. Our skates were dull hunks of steel strapped to the bottom of our winter boots, and they were the only thing that stood between us and the thin, jagged and unkept ice. Most of us were too poor to afford hockey sticks, so we used jagged pieces of wood that we sharpened into blades with rocks. Nets were a luxury most of us couldn't imagine, so we marked our goal posts with cinder blocks. We didn't know where to get a hockey puck, so we usually just used a broken piece of brick instead. But we didn't have fights. We didn't need fights.

a friend of mine is getting married, and they want to hand cut some wood for some part of the decor (I have no idea). They ask for volunteers, I say I'll help, then they say they their friend has this piece of property with tons of manzanita we can take. Goddamn it. I think I'm probably gonna get called to an emergency somewhere else that day. :/

fuck, akinator sure does blow my mind sometimes.
Goku... Goku

Gianna Michaels... Gianna Michaels

Maria Ozawa... Maria Ozawa

Chloe Sevigny... Chloe Sevigny

Lil B... Soulja Boi

So 4/5 lol... First time this has actually worked for me.

+

Giaan Rooney... Franziska van Almsick

i saw xcoalesce at donut man in glendora.

wanted to say "hey, you post on sufu bro!" (no homo)

but thought I probably wouldn't want to be called out for being on an internet fashion forum by a stranger while chilling with a group of friends- so I didn't.

just bought a homeless man lunch.

no pics cause he didn't want to be in any.

i should have told him its for the internets

What would be the use of pictures? Did you enjoy his company so much that you wanted to remember his face and share your pleasant experience with us?

No really though.

Mharcl as long as you dont make it blatant, people shouldn't give a fuck.

I got this couple at work and they get worse every time i see them at work. Its to the point where the chick just shadows the dude all day trying to get all buddy buddy with me and the rest of his friends there. Which is cool but for fucks sake do some work.