Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

where 2 kop? walmart?

is it like cinnamon toast crunch texture with blueberry muffin flavor?

It's exactly like that. So good. I ate the whole box in one sitting. I only bought it because it reminded me of the Seinfeld episode "Muffin Tops."

sHtWEH0euh4

just out of curiosity: what does that feel like?

I drink so much RedBull daily that the caffeine doesn't really do much, I think it's more that it normalizes me, but when I get over a coupe 12oz's I always end up feeling sick. Especially with the 20oz one, the last 1/6th is just the worst. It always seems like a good idea when I'm feeling tired or have a headache, and always ends up not being one.

I ate by far the most amazing meal of my life tonight. Friends parents took us out, picked us up in a white limo w/ champagne (sweet 16 style), and we swagged out on a 7 course pre-fixe menu, each dish with wine pairing.

torch.jpg

Menu.jpg

intermission.jpg

"Intermission" was the most amazing sushi and sashimi I've ever had, more oysters than I've ever seen in one place. Amazing sake and Japanese beer selection. First time I've ever had fresh ground wasabi, game changer.

Lobsters.jpg

His parents covered the entire tab, which by the looks of the bill I saw for couple next to us, was more than I make in a month. I gotta find a way to make this happen again.

swear i saw my writing professor rocking slings and stones today. i wanted to say something, but i second guessed myself because i thought it would be a bit weird bringing it up. now, at 4 am, i hella regret not saying anything.. i think ill have the balls to ask her about her jawnz the next time i see her. Perhaps she will notice my denim fadezzzzz

ironman, if you don't have anything to say about my musing, i suggest you log off, OK?

:(

immigrants just get excited for shit; they like celebrating stuff for little reason.when India was playing against Pakistan in cricket they brought food in to work for like a week. it was like Indian potluck week. someone buys a new house? bring food. someone's relative got married or had a child? bring food.