Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

I bought the album on Sunday on vinyl at Repo Records in Philly, my only complaint is that it came out in the wrong time of the year, to me this is a fall/winter record. I think radicals, bitch suck dick (that beat is insane) and sandwitches are the standout tracks.

This album is fucking amazing, after letting it sit for a little and listening to it 5 times in the past 18 hours I'm a fan. It's not better than bastard per se, but it's different. This is a lot darker and more personal, no tongue in cheek playfulness and jokes, it's an open book into the turmoil that a young success story is coping with inside his mind upon discovering such. I think it's a fucking great album, though there are indeed some shitty tracks. Fish is not good in my opinion (from first listen) Nightmare and Tron Cat leave me feeling chills still.

Overall, Goblin gets a solid 8, it's gonna grow on me even moreso too I think.

i skip over fish, her, and radicals. the rest are pretty good.

overall i think its great tho... unlike most albums these days, you can tell its the work of one person with a singular idea from start to finish. so many hip hop albums are just a collection of songs...

ill play

earl

radicals

bastard

goblin

frank ocean

mike g

domo

hodgy beats (dena tape) i really dislike hodgy. Maybe hes better on mellowedhype but hes just whatever

why do people hate on the radicals (song)? Besides the hook, he goes hard

it's funny seeing how people rank them. it's consistently different.

Hodgy is my favorite rapper in OF, easily. With him being even better as part of Mellowhype. I also see a lot of people putting Earl on top. He's dope, obviously. But Earl is just Tyler without aaany subtlety imo. I just think an Earl enthusiast might explode if they heard a Brotha Lynch Hung song or maybe I'm just a rap nerd douche.

I like them all, I think Domo is a little boring sometimes. Mike G can fall off too, but his good shit is nice. I haven't listened to Jet Age yet.

i like earl cuz i was a big fan of early eminem and camron and i can hear that in his raps. Earl raps beyond his experience. Ya i listened to BLH back in the day but never really liked him. His shit is gangster/gore.

Its not so much about what earl raps about, its how he says it. Dudes got sick wordplay

"Hypebeasts highly likely to bite me,

and try to high-five me, but I just give 'em high threes,

cuz yall don't get 2

touch me I'm the shit,

sue me if you gotta issue, grab a tissue"