Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

Rough cut of earl's verse from "Luper" off the Earl album @ the 1:30ish mark

-x3PLGuhMtY

"Number 4" produced by lil sly the earlsweatgod

6Pln8VlBIGg

5n0bbQoUqf4

watch out for the decoy leaks that tyler put out with shaq and celine dion traxx on it lol

oh and __sup__ big GOOSHI mane

why are you posting snippets? the album leaked.

concieted-rap-battle-o.gif

^god damn that is insane...couldn't ask for a more fitting scenario if it were staged for a music video or something.

i wonder to what length exactly they can get away with this kind of shit. guarantee the promoter hated their asses after this, things could have gone seriously wrong and there coulda been some injured ass englishtypes here

Goblin a pretty good album overall... Pretty much what I was expecting. It's a little underproduced and could be tighter, but that's part of the charm. Alot of the shit goes hard, but I can't see it getting any serious mainstream attention because of the content, maybe I'll be wrong though. Something I really like about the album is that you really get a sense of Tyler's personality, he puts it all out there. Frank Ocean is def. gonna blow up though.

my .02

Good, not great. Some real good tracks on the album so I could see this being an opportunity for tyler to grow for his next album. In a non-related note, the new Manchester Orchestra is legit.

frank ocean on fish was lol. also, i dont get why tyler calls fish his favorite song. Its definitely the low point of the album for me

its a good continuation or expansion of bastard. Sandwitches and yonkers had me thinking the album would sound a lot different than it actually did. A lot of the tracks feel and sound like they couldve been on bastard.

tylers verse on BSD, i eargasm

newest member to oddfuture, shits off the chain

6MUVNuD3MiU

LOL MAC MILLER(5)

Goblin=9/10