Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

Has anyone got a tracking number or their tees yet?

I don't expect to get a tracking but its been a while since I ordered the tee.

Hopefully the package comes with one of those big ass GOBLIN stickers

I was wondering this too, I ordered mine a while ago and was hoping to get it before I go out of town Wednesday.

Doesn't look very promising.

On a side note...anyone notice how the payment was sent to Elwood Clothing company? Kinda found that odd.

f you placed an order at www.oddfuture.com and paid with Paypal. We've attempted to ship your order numerous times but unfortunately for reasons beyond our control, PayPal is withholding your funds. The best way to expedite your order is to refund your PayPal account then place a new order at www.oddfuture.com/store. For this inconvenience you will receive a 20% discount. Enter this discount code MYOF20 to receive your discount. Your new order will ship within 5 days. Once again, the discount code is MYOF20

well that answers my question.

AND now i cannot order again. i submitted my order but it keeps going back to the same page and i dont get a confirmation email.

lol

f you placed an order at www.oddfuture.com and paid with Paypal. We've attempted to ship your order numerous times but unfortunately for reasons beyond our control, PayPal is withholding your funds. The best way to expedite your order is to refund your PayPal account then place a new order at www.oddfuture.com/store. For this inconvenience you will receive a 20% discount. Enter this discount code MYOF20 to receive your discount. Your new order will ship within 5 days. Once again, the discount code is MYOF20

well that answers my question.

AND now i cannot order again. i submitted my order but it keeps going back to the same page and i dont get a confirmation email.

lol

yeah, I got this too but checked my paypal and still no refund...

elwood was a skate brand until this year... then dropped the entire skate program. kinda lame. actually makes me not want to buy one of the shirts.

I had one of those elwood hoodies with the black sleeves and grey middle. I love that thing. Elwood used to be whats up.

same shit here too, i feel like im getting trolled lol

yep. over here as well

someone uploaded the snippets amazon put out.

this=the new 'Tina". theyre probably gonna be performing this to shut down shows from now on, if not then towards the end

RJYRJ3CkiVk

frank ocean was rapping on this one when they performed it at coachella.

yyNd3LT1oxE

did this at pomona

Qp328CqzXJk

another love song about shit *tyler voice*

9p0oHMObV14

seems like tyler's wolf haley side is present in the entire album

theres moar rare stuffs on the dude's youtube channel