dammmm shows sell out hella quick now

here are some secrete album covers

Tyler/Earl Album. Artwork by Matt Martians i think

tumblr_lh3qqh3q3L1qc8cwuo1_500.png

Some Frank O. album. Sticking with that car theme n shiz

tumblr_lj8208FZmV1qd6e6do1_500.jpg

Sly Tendencies/Earl Sweatshirt's album

skc-pco.jpg?w=450&h=337

I got kicked out of mod club last time i was there for being too drunk, hopefully they dont remember me. Is it better to cop them online or wait outside mod club? I live like 5 minutes away.

online, shit is gonna sell out in seconds

Doing a shoot with Trich is a bold shortcut to jumping the shark in the eyes of indie aficionados, but a great way to market to late-comer hipsters = probly a good move. These dudes are really playing their cards hard. Who's managing them? They could pull 5 years outta a 6 month gimmick if they keep this pace and grow with it.

free earl

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/04/complex-exclusive-we-found-earl-sweatshirt

cant wait for their set at coachella... seen em twice already, got a feeling this is gonna be the craziest one tho

How awesome would it be if Earl Sweat came back for Coachella?! Id probably shit myself. Cant wait for this weekend.

they went too far on that one. dude is only 17 and they invading his privacy up the ass. wondering how this is gonna affect their music and how much marc ecko made off that -.-

christian clancy is one of their managers

rfhyvlJq39g

imQNgE98gmQ

im kinda curious about that "She" song with Tyler and Frank Ocean

they went too far on that one. dude is only 17 and they invading his privacy up the ass. wondering how this is gonna affect their music and how much marc ecko made off that -.-

you're a rap group with a large online following and you start a "FREE EARL" campaign. it's just asking for it.

Invade his privacy? Shit was on the internet, nothing on the internet is private. LOL.

Not gonna give complex a cover now tyler? HA! they will be around long after everyone has forgotten about you. Take the money and run, kid.

Invade his privacy? Shit was on the internet, nothing on the internet is private. LOL.

Not gonna give complex a cover now tyler? HA! they will be around long after everyone has forgotten about you. Take the money and run, kid.

yo, ima agree with you in the sense that gettin on complex's jock list is a gold mine, but these dudes have made their cache off of biting the hands that feed them and if they want to make petty beef out of this, its only gonna result in more press and more street cred.

whoever calls the shots on OFs behalf is a fucking genuis. every industry mistep or faux pas has really worked in their favour. id compare them to the clash if they put a good record out.