Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

Yo Mike G is hands down my favorite member, dude is lyrically insane and every track he goes in on ends up being amazing.

"Officer in the trunk with 6 other cops."

Faggot heard that you were queer, so why would you fuck with wolves that will lay you on the ground like your rap career. So don't start won't be nothing, I'm fucking radical been fuckin awesome.

its got the fucking energy and urgency of old school punk or wu tang... and

holy shit... im watching some crachhead bitch passing out and being manhandeled by some dude... they just came out of the woods and hes slapping her and piicing her up and shit and... ok... shes walking again...

the romantic sensabilitys of the finest south florida rap from the late 80s/early 90s. OFWGKTA is fucking amazing.

Exactly, I was discussing this with a friend that they're more of a Punk or hardcore band to me than anything else, solely based on lyrical content and show presence combined with their attitude itself. They're the most refreshing breath of fresh air to music in a while. I truly do see them as the next good rap crew, since dipset at least.

Guest naknakBeast
totally fucking serious. im digging these dudes more than any hip hop i can remember in the past 10 years... maybe more.

youve got to be shitting me right?

like i said they must be sick at shows but, to actually sit down and vibe to this garbage???

ITSSSS MURDAAAA INNNCC!! hahhahhaa

youve got to be shitting me right?

like i said they must be sick at shows but, to actually sit down and vibe to this garbage???

ITSSSS MURDAAAA INNNCC!! hahhahhaa

yeah, totally serious.

last hip hop group that i got the same feeling from was wu in 93 or 94 when i heard 36 chambers.

yeah, totally serious.

last hip hop group that i got the same feeling from was wu in 93 or 94 when i heard 36 chambers.

you didnt fuck with the dips?

also, what are the other large-ish groups we've been through?

Ruff Ryders. Dungeon Family.

this might be a late pass but...

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2011/punkd-what-the-critical-discussion-of-odd-future-wolf-gang-kill-them-all-says-about-our-cultural-biases/

there's already some motherfucker writing some semi-scholarly shit on ofwgkta.

to everyone saying this is the new punk: "I get it: these kids are punk as fuck. Even so, I wonder if we can’t do a little better than try to force something so bizarre, so original and so new into that same tired frame of reference"