Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

ive been reserving judgement on OF for a while but the fallon and woodie performances are inching closer to acceptable status. other live vids id seen of them had them rapping over vocal tracks which is a game ender for me.

the narduar inteveiw actually sets them back a step, though. if anyone thinks these kids arent gonna have mass appeal, consider the market possiblities of a black jackass crew. give these kids a spike jonze directed video and tyler will be dating jessica simpson before his pubes grow in.

youve got to be shitting me right?

like i said they must be sick at shows but, to actually sit down and vibe to this garbage???

ITSSSS MURDAAAA INNNCC!! hahhahhaa

the way you market yourself>>>talent

look at lil b. dude sold out his first show in NY back in summer and thats when he was barely building up his online following

his shit is sloppy but he knows how to make hits that people would fucks with heavily. more on the creative side than a flaw

one cant really enjoy most of OF's shit without speakers since a lot of their joints are bass heavy

sneeze mag came out btw. they get into the punk references towards the end lol

http://www.sneezemag.com/tylerxdill/

word. and yea there is bass in tina. shit bumps after tyler's verse and taco's verse towards the end

oA5VIpSVai4

funny how taco got "kicked out" of OF cause he was hanging with souljer LOL playing MvC2 n shit haha him n tyler r still cool with each other tho

jpDUnUFY3UM

Guest naknakBeast
i wouldnt invest too much stock in naknaks assessment (see: Superparents just dont understand thread)

is it just me or is there no bass in Tina?

don't get all "mean girls on me"... I feel shit is garbage so i get shunned come on guy... but you're starting threads about the show bored to death? don't get all catty with me hunnie.. Ill smack you silly.... LIke ive stated shit must be insane live but, that voice kills me .

don't get all "mean girls on me"... I feel shit is garbage so i get shunned come on guy... but you're starting threads about the show bored to death? don't get all catty with me hunnie.. Ill smack you silly.... LIke ive stated shit must be insane live but, that voice kills me .

yo you suck man shut up

the fact that tyler signed with xl and had the foresight to ensure he'd get his masters back (which im sure interscope wouldnt allow, which is probly why they lost him) makes me think this kid is either smarter than he leads on, or has competent legal council and will probly go further in a shorter time period than i had previously thought.

What does he possibly stand to gain from that? Why would a ringtone rapper go after a viral phenomenon? That's not beef, that's soy-cheese.

b.o.b. = ringtone rapper? are you fucking serious?

although i'm disappointed to see the route b.o.b. is taking w/ his music but to call him a ringtone rapper is just dumb.

can somebody please put me onto why i shouldn't consider b.o.b. a ringtone rapper? not asking sarcastically, i'm really at a loss of information beyond that airplanes song. he's actually pretty dope in that OF diss song...

smh at people asking for opinions on what they should or shouldn't like.

I dont like BOB but if you're really interested in hearing his shit then just go on youtube and listened to his most viewed or highest rated songs.

Example of ringtone rappers: Souja Boy, Chamillionaire, and Mims. I personally don't put B.O.B in the same group...he is commercial now right now but not on the same corn/wackness level as the dudes I listed above. Just my opinion tho..

But fuck it, to each his own so no point in arguing/debating here b/c this isn't a B.O.B/ringtone rapper thread its a OFWGKTA thread!

edited: billy brought me to my senses, rich boy is not a ringtone rapper...