Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

HAHA Detroit show got canceled because people were throwing glass bottles. So glad I went to work instead of the show.

I was at the show. Reports are making it sound like the show got cut very short, but OF was probably up there for nearly an hour. Tyler mentioned "the next five songs," they were going to do. Two of the three bottles got thrown during the first of those songs.

And I've got to say that from a live show performance, Tyler is carrying this group. He isn't the only talented emcee, but he's the only one in the group who can pump up or deflate a crowd with such quickness depending on whether he's on stage or not. There were two or three sections of the show where he disappeared and the crowd went from buck wild to sedated each time it happened.

I think it's a testament to his passion that despite his current illness and the glass bottles getting thrown on stage, he was the last one on stage and seemed ready to continue with the show until he realized everyone else had walked off.

thats what it was like during the SF show

there was a big lull in excitement every time tyler wasnt onstage. At that point they were still fairly new to live performances. Id be interested to see how theyve improved their live show/song selection