Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

Doing a shoot with Trich is a bold shortcut to jumping the shark in the eyes of indie aficionados, but a great way to market to late-comer hipsters = probly a good move. These dudes are really playing their cards hard. Who's managing them? They could pull 5 years outta a 6 month gimmick if they keep this pace and grow with it.

They're managed by Plain Pat.

Yeah, he came out. Seeing Tylers face during that was epic. The whole time he looked like he couldnt believe it or was experiencing his first BJ lol especially when Pharrell started yellin Wolf Gang

Their show in Boston sold out in 19 minutes

Damn Yahoo, I'll write articles for free if you promise me that Lyndsey Parker will never write about anything music related but American Idol ever again.

2283585.gif

Coachella performance was one of the best shows I been to in awhile. Might of spotted a couple of Sufu dus. Anyone go?

Hell no, that was their weakest show ive seen so far (i went to sf and pamona shows)

they didnt even play tina or swag me out... Lil b's set was better

Yes that is stupid.. $34 golfwang tshirt.

yet i still buy

I'm imagining Hodgy and Tyler yelling this to me

Thanks for your order, Shawn!

Want to manage your order online?

If you need to check the status of your order, please visit our home page at Odd Future and click on "My account" in the menu or login with the following link:

Hell no, that was their weakest show ive seen so far (i went to sf and pamona shows)

pomona show was fucking swag!

bummed couldnt get no merch though...they didnt play tina either

Damn Shoulda hit that Pomona show then. Good thing I didnt though or else I wouldnt have enjoyed this one as much as I did haha. The mosh was kina weak though there was only like me and two other guys. Is it always like that at their shows? I thought there was supposed to be crazy ass pits.