Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni Denim in NYC!!!!

savage

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

"so i found an american web site that sells official sugar cane japanese denim over the net. they also sell red monkey and other denim brandz"

some of their pics look like they came off the revolve website. Are the 2 affiliated?

On a side note, the last thing I need to see is more online stores with great selection, cuz I'm heading to NY in september and I need to be saving cash.

Damn Miz...easy...

Not only did I put "streetwear" in quotation marks (cause it's a word I don't really use), but I also didn't even claim BIG was a "NY streetwear shop" But frankly, I could give a fuck weather its a "select shop", a "high end mens wear store", or a "denim botique". Point I was making is that they have great product without the attitude...and that's dope

It's a good think they don't have any attitude cuz some people who should remain nameless do.

Sidenote: was anyone else feeling the YSL and Vivienne Westwood pocket squares/kerchieffs/bandana's? after dropping 285 bucks on some jeans I didn't even wanna ask how much they were, but a couple were beautiful.

they're wash cloths, and yes, they are awesome.

too bad i have no idea when i would use one.

and they're $22 each, which is a bit pricey.

i wonder if you could use one as a bandana without looking retarded?

i wonder if you could use one as a bandana without looking retarded?

I think very few people can wear bandanas as it is. Maybe if there was an SF bandana you could stuff in your backpocket or wrap around your mouth to show your 'gang' affiliation, THEN you definitely could look retarded.

No offense taken Miz, you seem like a relaxed guy so I just thought it was out of character.

Me on the other hand, I'm an asshole, as the likes of Switch can probably tell you, so no need for the apology.

We got some cool weather ahead so enjoy your new purchases...

-Wolves

hey, i saw a crazy documentary on feral children on the discovery channel. there really are people who are raised by wolves and dogs. a bunch in india and a few in russia. it was completely nuts. they would run on all fours, bark, stick their tongue out, etc...

No offense taken Miz, you seem like a relaxed guy so I just thought it was out of character.

Me on the other hand, I'm an asshole, as the likes of Switch can probably tell you, so no need for the apology.

We got some cool weather ahead so enjoy your new purchases...

-Wolves

I wasn't naming names, but I guess I will take your lead. When I was talking about people having too much 'tude, I was of course talking about DDML. He has the worst 'tude as everyone on this board knows.

I wasn't naming names, but I guess I will take your lead. When I was talking about people having too much 'tude, I was of course talking about DDML. He has the worst 'tude as everyone on this board knows.

would you say hes rude with a tude and crude?

awwww, just because he thought your name was "mrs. witch" once.

or was that someone else?

Yeah, I'm definately getting my pair of PBJs. I have a taker already for the credit, but if they get their website up and running and I could look at some of their products, i may use it myself.

What is this messenger bag you speak of DDML?

They got shoes??

digital_denim, what kind of clothes do you like and what size are you? they just got a bunch of new non-denim stuff in, like PBJ and SDA t-shirts. also, they have a bunch of nice designer stuff that is not japanese streetwear.

awwww, just because he thought your name was "mrs. witch" once.

or was that someone else?

Yeah. I am still hurt over that. What will I do with myself?

it was called, and i kid you not:

Wild Child: True Stories of Feral Children

here's a great website about the subject:

http://www.feralchildren.com/en/showchild.php?ch=oxana

I love how they title those programs to suck you right in. A few nights ago, my girl and I were getting ready to head upstairs after watching a little HBO. Just as we're about to switch off, we hear, "Next on HBO. Atlantic City Hookers: It Ain't EZ Being a Ho'." How can you deny that? You can't. Add to that it was narrated by some guy who sounded like Cleveland from Family Guy trying to seduce someone.

Ian, that guy who produces and narrates those ho documentaries is embarrassing, isn't he? I tried to convince myself it was all a put on, sadly, I knew the truth- he is merely expressing how "deep" he believes his shit to be. Plus, as a documentarian, he has no idea what he is doing. Embarrassing all around. I guess crap like that pays for shows like "The Wire" and "Deadwood"- the good stuff.