Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

inspiration! started wearing my 666ods a lot more earlier this year as my eternals enter their middle aged years. Glad to see that some blue actually exists on these babies (or is that just your cam? I hope not). Was so disappointed by my 45rpm suminandos that turned grey instead of blue

inspiration! started wearing my 666ods a lot more earlier this year as my eternals enter their middle aged years. Glad to see that some blue actually exists on these babies (or is that just your cam? I hope not). Was so disappointed by my 45rpm suminandos that turned grey instead of blue

Thanks! aha, yes, they aren't as blue as the camera sadly makes them look way more blue than they really are, but they are still a bit blue. You can tell the blue but it isn't as vibrant as that.

And here are the post wash pictures of my 666OD.

p451668673-3.jpg

p514412232-3.jpg

p123826929-3.jpg

p422118290-3.jpg

p375432149-3.jpg

p483322276-3.jpg

p402916618-3.jpg

The fit:

p365083753-4.jpg

Took some close-ups of my S5000VX yesterday, before I gave them their 3rd wash. Postwash pics to follow soon…

Stay tuned for the postwash pics… One little teaser: I shouldn´t have waited this long… :-O

Congrats Dingo!!!

Another super great sample reaching the Holy Grail status soon.

Like well know by all you guys in my opinion the wash was not too late.

For this kind of fadings I would almost die and try to keep them unwashed untill the end

All fadings and wear structures are just excellent.

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Cheers B, I wore my Sams on Saturday (June = Samurai month) and my Iron Hearts on Sunday (July = Iron Heart month) :)

Congrats Obbi, so cute!!!!!