Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

If we do have to do monthly updates the only problem I have with this is that I have two pairs of jeans I wear, so let's say I only get 5 days on 1 pair, don't want to give an update cause there will be barely any Evo then. Im just saying though I try to give both pairs equal wear.

If we do have to do monthly updates the only problem I have with this is that I have two pairs of jeans I wear, so let's say I only get 5 days on 1 pair, don't want to give an update cause there will be barely any Evo then. Im just saying though I try to give both pairs equal wear.

I'm not going to start administrating how and when people wear their jeans. ;)

I still think the monthly update would be cool from a documentation point of view. SuFu is known as the go-to forum for raw denim info, and I'm sure people are interested to see whether heavy weight denim is worth their time and money. While one may not be penalized for not updating, they're not really contributing to the original mission of showcasing different heavyweights and getting new/inactive members involved in the community.

With that in mind, I'm willing to help with the spreadsheet just to see a better evolution of different heavyweights.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CJrTnYEO

Thats cool man :)

I have enough on answering 20 PM's a week from people still asking to join :mad:

Think I'll just start ignoring them.

Guest denimefreak21oz
Thats cool man :)

I have enough on answering 20 PM's a week from people still asking to join :mad:

Think I'll just start ignoring them.

i got a solution for it..just let them in....but u have to mention it the gran gran finaly..until 100 max participant.lets make this treads an epic..being a decepticon is aint so bad megatron.think of the contribution will ya..the sticker,baners,t shirt..can b reissue..n =$$$$$$..im one of the unlucky guy who late to discover this treads..plz,plz,plz reconcider it.my dear sufu friend.

denimefreak21oz, what country are you from?

Guest denimefreak21oz

Malaysia..not so well known country..i think...Mr Kiya..yoyo sifu..plz consider my request.n convince .others..

Malaysia..not so well known country..i think...Mr Kiya..yoyo sifu..plz consider my request.n convince .others..

Sorry if I play the asshole here, but it was clearly stated that no future applications will be accepted. Unless the guru, Mr. Megatron, does an exception, but where to start and where to end then?

THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER EXCEPTIONS OR ENTIRES, FOR THE FINAL TIME THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED FOR ENTRY

AKAN ADA tanpa pengecualian LEBIH LANJUT ATAU ENTIRES, UNTUK MASA AKHIR KOMPETISI INI ADALAH TERTUTUP UNTUK Lema

Guest denimefreak21oz

okey.......you win ..but my samurai spirit will support u guys..try hard..to make the finest faders...damm..anybody wana my s5000vx 17&21 oz..plz pm me...i wana go for less heavier..denim..mybe the black smith.roy,yukon or deadgrass...peace .

Guest denimefreak21oz
Sorry if I play the asshole here, but it was clearly stated that no future applications will be accepted. Unless the guru, Mr. Megatron, does an exception, but where to start and where to end then?

i suggest..until 100max participant...but its all depnd on megatron mercys...anyway..how u do it..ur honeycomb is the crazyest i ever seen.nice jobs.

Guest denimefreak21oz
THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER EXCEPTIONS OR ENTIRES, FOR THE FINAL TIME THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED FOR ENTRY

AKAN ADA tanpa pengecualian LEBIH LANJUT ATAU ENTIRES, UNTUK MASA AKHIR KOMPETISI INI ADALAH TERTUTUP UNTUK Lema

BAGUS PERCUBAAN ANDA UNTUK BERBAHASA MALAY .APASALAHNYA JIKA KITA TAMBAHKAN LAGI JUMLAH ENTRY HINGGA 100 PERSONAL...LEBIH MERIAH KAN..ATAU U ALL TAKUT AKAN SAINGAN. DUA TAHUN SUATU TEMPOH YG LAMA.FIKIRKAN UNTUK RECONSIDER.

Guest denimefreak21oz
I already tried charging $100 for late entry, no dice.

OK 100 BUCKS ..and a T- SHIRT.black n white..plz..mr Megatron.

Guest denimefreak21oz
denimefreak21oz stop shitting this thread up with all this uselessness. You were too late, get over it.

yeah ur rite..im too late,but im not a chicken.for the sake of this thread..im out.