Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Why does it matter if non contestants buy a shirt?

it doesn't. the original concept was that only contest people have the shirts. since that didn't meet the number available and there are some leftover, it's only fair to jimmyc that they get sold to anybody who wants one so he doesn't have to eat the cost.

I HAVE GOT TO GET THESE DAMN STICKERS OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!

I'M ALREADY LOSING MONEY ON THESE SO PLEASE HELP ME RECOUP SOME OF THE COST.

THE PRICES IS NOW $10 FOR US, $12.50 FOR ALL OTHERS.

20 STICKERS IN EVERY ORDER.

BUY STICKERS!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^I think his wording is weird, I am pretty sure he means that it is fair if non-contestants buy the shirts.. Kinda confusing on the wording though.

The wording is perfectly clear, it is not fair to Jimmyc if we restrict those that can buy to people participating in the contest.

Okay, it´s taken me a while, but here are the most recent pics of my S5000VX:

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1530.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

I used my timeout during the German Pike Brothers Tour to have them properly hemmed to 33" – now I can wear them with "normal" cuffs that don´t look too bulgy…

Up till now they´ve had roughly 2,5 months of wear, and the first fades are coming along nicely, I think

thanks man! That´s a custom-belt by Unlucky, including the buckle… got it a couple of days ago. Both belt and buckle are simply fantastic work! If you´re interested you might want to contact Mikechh – he organised the belt and there might still be some left if you´re lucky.