Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

^now that looks like it's going to be expensive

if i brought my car to service it would cost something like 3-4k (Euro)...but since i make everything on my own (first time to be honest!) i save something like 2-3k...need two new doors as well, but i already found some from the same car, same color, so i can take these. one single door,new and straight from peugeot, without the window, would cost me 430€. getting both with window for 320€ so yeah...it`s a bit of a hustle to collect all matching parts, but when i can save somewhere, i def. will...

Did you hit a deer or something like that?

no, just the guarding rail :D

20110622-DSC_4039.jpg

20110622-DSC_4038.jpg

holy fuck...but you better fix that crotch, before even more damage will happen!

haha

just when people start thinking that they might be competitive in this thing, GMC Motorsports shows up again...

those are seriously rad SR's...

this :D

The front page is up to date with competitors. I am due to give the thread another sweep at the beginning of August, but hopefully it looh like we have a settled list now.

I've been behind with updates myself, hopefully gonna have something good for the weekend though to show you guys.

yeah, but there´s no further evo on my pair, cause i´ve only worn it very few times in the last months.

it´s all about denime till 1st of september.

no problemo mate and we don`t blaim you or the others...

but all in all i would say a few pics every now and then (wayjdt,waywt,...) would be nice that people have sth. to see when they come to visit this thread. that`s just me though.

20110622-DSC_4039.jpg

20110622-DSC_4038.jpg

pretty true to colour in this picture,

DSC_4037.jpg

GMC those are looking siiiiiiiick, I have been camera-less so ive had no updates but my SRs are looking pretty thrashed.. Farhad dropped by the shop today and couldn't believe them.. he took a couple of snaps ..maybe he will throw them up here..

iron heart 634sr is the best jean i have ever had i cant imagine another style winning this contest...i don't know who it will be but it will definitely be an IRON HEART

..SRs FOR THE WIN...

GMC- Nice Pair and great wear.

These pics don't do casey's pair justice. They're pretty awesome. His are lighter than GMC's.

Rest of you kids better get to work.

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

Farheezy common through with the proxy-update!

Casey and GMC are setting the standard so far, but as b_F says I don't know how much of their actual jeans will be left by the end :P