Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

^^^@Max Flo, your IH are just unbelievable!!!

^^^@dr_do0m

Both IH are on a superb way!!

^^@ ThinnFinn: I can really recommend the VMC Store to everyone. I just work 5 minutes away from them. Fredy and Gary are 2 really competent denimheads there.

And your pics with the lake of Zuerich is just the place where we go for a swim. At the moment the water is 21 degrees Celsius and really nice

If you're interested in not seeing new raw denim stuff only like in the VMC store don't miss stopping at my place for a visit in the Jeansmuseum next time. It's just 10 minutes away from the main railway station. It's always open on request. Just contact me before

thx for the kinda words fellas...and yall def. need to visit that shop (don`t forget to take a lot money though!^^)

and btw...these are just the pics of their vintage-section...there`s a lot more to look at/buy ;)

@ ThinnFinn: I can really recommend the VMC Store to everyone. I just work 5 minutes away from them. Fredy and Gary are 2 really competent denimheads there.

And your pics with the lake of Zuerich is just the place where we go for a swim. At the moment the water is 21 degrees Celsius and really nice

If you're interested in not seeing new raw denim stuff only like in the VMC store don't miss stopping at my place for a visit in the Jeansmuseum next time. It's just 10 minutes away from the main railway station. It's always open on request. Just contact me before

Ok mate, thanks for the offer...I`ll contact you the next time i`m in Zürich then :)

Should be there again by the end of june to rape that place :D...

Looking good back there Beatle.

I remember reading a brief discussion about this but must have missed the final conclusion. What intervals are we required to post updates at? I'm not able to wear my pair at all right now and would feel a bit foolish posting pics of the exact same progress monthly.

I remember reading a brief discussion about this but must have missed the final conclusion. What intervals are we required to post updates at? I'm not able to wear my pair at all right now and would feel a bit foolish posting pics of the exact same progress monthly.

^About every 2-3 months an update should be posted. If you don't get any wear in 3 months though still post an update, trust me your pair is amazing at its current state, so I am sure no one would mind if you haven't gotten any wear.

^About every 2-3 months an update should be posted. If you don't get any wear in 3 months though still post an update, trust me your pair is amazing at its current state, so I am sure no one would mind if you haven't gotten any wear.

The conclusion was to to ideally post an update monthly, but as you are not wearing yours currently then every couple of months is fine. Your contributions so far have been more than impressive :)

The conclusion was to to ideally post an update monthly, but as you are not wearing yours currently then every couple of months is fine. Your contributions so far have been more than impressive :)

Hellooo contestants, just wanted to say that we made it to the 6 month point. 1/4 done with the contest!!! Congrats alll!!! Hoping to see some updates on some jeans soon. Mine will come when the weather isn't so glooomy!

Hellooo contestants, just wanted to say that we made it to the 6 month point. 1/4 done with the contest!!! Congrats alll!!! Hoping to see some updates on some jeans soon. Mine will come when the weather isn't so glooomy!

I'll be out in to the mountains from June 25 till July 2, so you can stop at the Jeansmuseum before or after that time

thx for the kinda words fellas...and yall def. need to visit that shop (don`t forget to take a lot money though!^^)

and btw...these are just the pics of their vintage-section...there`s a lot more to look at/buy ;)

Ok mate, thanks for the offer...I`ll contact you the next time i`m in Zürich then :)

I'll be out in to the mountains from June 25 till July 2, so you can stop at the Jeansmuseum before or after that time

Sorry for keeping you busy on this issue. It must be because of my old age, that I have just seen this thread last week the first time. In my next life I'll be a lot faster.-

It's one of the best threads I have seen so far and in case there will be a second round I would love to be part of a next competition.

LAX's change has been made to the front page.

For the last time the competition is now closed to all entrants, please do not PM me with your "Special Circumstance" , as I will not respond. Apologies if this sounds harsh, but all the information is on the front page, if you were that bothered about the competition, you would have read it.

Not a problem mate, and that wasn't aimed specifically at you. Since the deadline passed I have received probably around 30 further enquiries about joining the comp, this wouldn't be a problem but we had to establish some kind of loose beginning/ end date to make the competition valid.

Here's the late 4 month update pictures. They're technically 4.5 month pics though.

The color is pretty much true in all the pics, it's a little lighter in real life as I had to take these in a somewhat dark room.

250770_2035218449639_1519545410_32265332_848563_n.jpg

254220_2035219049654_1519545410_32265333_4851625_n.jpg

This backpocket needs some help!

The yellow stitching is coming off and I can poke my finger through the denim!

250315_2035220129681_1519545410_32265334_230534_n.jpg

This one is need of dire help!

Still looking for some denim scraps to patch up the hole.

247215_2035220729696_1519545410_32265335_3126062_n.jpg