Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

#66 here. Just under 2 months on my SG2109's. Had to wash them this week after doing a lot of work outside in them. I find it difficult to photograph exactly how these look... the macro shots of hardware aging show the truest denim color.

IMG_1867.CR2.jpg

IMG_1869.CR2.jpg

IMG_1871.CR2.jpg

IMG_1872.CR2.jpg

Agreed, those Iron Hearts are great!

Here is my fit post wash of my samurai's (still pretty stiff, so ignore the ugly stacking at the bottom). I am VERY happy with this fit, it is tight in the thighs now, and somewhat loose in the legs. I am in love. Update of the jeans post wash to come soon, just gotta get home early enough to take pictures while it is still light out.

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

(sorry for the poor quality pics, I couldn't get my camera to focus right after about 6 tries).

Klue:

Incredible pants with unbelievable character. I hope you go ahead wearing them the hard way for ever without washing them!!! And they will reach a holy grail status.

Do you have a pic from the back side??

^cuz they were full of sand and dust from the construction site and i also wanted to see if there`still some shrinkage in`em...

result: no shrinkage, no more sand and dust :)

soaked the top block a few weeks ago so now only the knees are dry from day one...want to have me some nice contrast fades in that part, that`s why...

#76 checking with the lone Naked & Famous Denim (N&F x BiG 21oz) pair in the competition.

From Day 140:

A6SKQ.jpg

I fear that I got a size too big because I'm losing some of my school year weight since it's Spring and I'm exercising more. First world problems, eh?

Not sure what to do with these since I'm planning to get Naked and Famous' Japan Heritage line coming out this Fall. Maybe it'll be a collector's item, but it looks too good to not wear.

Keep rocking, gang.

Josh