Beautiful Japanese Girls

GSTAR RAW

^ yo i get that too. the local girls say its cuz of my "big nose" that i look mixed. i guess it's cuz i don't have the usual mashed in shih tzu lookin nose that some asians have.

i remember a few months ago, there was some stories about some chinese people were playing mahjong and the police arrested them and accused them of gambling. they shaved their heads as punishment, but the HK papers indicate that they just did it to humiliate them bc they were chinese. i dunno. i just came back from malaysia on sunday. everyone there was nice and friendly to me. same thing goes for japan. i know that some japanese have this superiority complex, but when i was in tokyo; everyone was so open and friendly to me. but it could be that they saw me as being american rather than being chinese.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking to my cousins wife on Monday about race and such. She's straight filipina and here in the states, kids thought she was making up that she was Filipina. they were like, are you chinese or japanese, which is it?---like those were the only options.

i am a halfbreed, but look white. growing up, kids didn't know what to call a half filipino kid---so they tried all of the racial slurs to see which would stick. when i lived in the philippines, they called me "cowboy" or "han solo" before jumping me.

wah! icon_smile_dead.gif

actually, i prefer that shit over someone automatically assuming i'm white. i'm off-white, fuggers.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

im white but used to always have poeple think im mexican or peurto rican. didnt really bother me since it was only mexicans or peurto ricans who thought it. i dont know where im going with this..........

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

^^ he heh

Quote: 've lived in HK before in my life and i'm there right now until the end of the summer. well yeh, with the older generation and in terms of politics, that's never gonna go away. i read the rape of nanjing book when i was younger and it seriously disturbed me. but when it comes to the youth generation here, it's a completely different story.

i was exagerrating a bit to make a point but it is somewhat grounded in reality. i just call it how i see it. i don't think in mainland it's an issue because the anti-japanese sentiment is so high. but HK really has an identity crisis. it's like they're ashamed to be from HK. i see kids obsessed with japanese brands from bape to undercover. japanese brands take priority over locally designed stuff which is a damn shame. my friends at 852shop lament to me that they actually move more units of their "852" branded gear in america and canada, rather than the actual city itself. i meet chinese girls in clubs and they tell me their names are yumi, suki, and yuki and shit like that. you go to the newstands and the most popular magazine for HK girls there is stuff like ViVi. the magazine is completely in japanese. they can't read it, they just look at pictures so they can look more japanese. you go to HK hiphop stores and they're blasting j-rap, rather than chinese artists. i have a japanese friend here and she was telling me when she attended HK poly U, she was constantly surrounded by classmates asking for her msn and shit, gushing that "i've always wanted a japanese friend so bad". if you walk down the streets and look at ads for masseuse joints and karaoke bars, it's all pictures of japanese women. it goes on and on. just look at gstar here. why isn't he posting pics of beautiful chinese women? what about gorgeous filipinas, vietnamese, cambodians, koreans, etc? why does it have to be japanese?

Interesting; I didn't know it was really like that today.........guess I need to pay a visit

Quote:

i was talking to my cousins wife on Monday about race and such. She's straight filipina and here in the states, kids thought she was making up that she was Filipina. they were like, are you chinese or japanese, which is it?---like those were the only options.

i am a halfbreed, but look white. growing up, kids didn't know what to call a half filipino kid---so they tried all of the racial slurs to see which would stick. when i lived in the philippines, they called me "cowboy" or "han solo" before jumping me.

wah! icon_smile_dead.gif

actually, i prefer that shit over someone automatically assuming i'm white. i'm off-white, fuggers.

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on May 17, 2006 08:31 AM

she musta grown up in some place where there wasn't a large asian population or somethin.

as for you, i suppose you get the last laugh now becuase being of mixed race is a desirable quality in modelling work and other things.

010423cover_white.gif

hAAAAA! my time has come!

she DID grow up in a place where there's not much racial diversity, suburbs of philadelphia.

funny thing is, my D.O.G. O.B.G.Y.N. said that my asian half balances out the potential congenital defects of my whiteness. apparently asians don't have to worry about most of the hereditary diseases that are frequently found in non-asians.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

lol you get the best of both worlds. you ain't a boring white guy in america. you got culture to you! and in asia, they looove mixed guys. it's funny how much attention when i'm out in the clubs just cuz i LOOK mixed.

^ i think any kind of racial mixing is beneficial to the human population. for any animal species, any amount of inbreedingover generations will cause certain genetic defects to become more pronounced. however, the mixing of species allow certain genetic traits to remain recessive.

Quote:

^ i think any kind of racial mixing is beneficial to the human population. for any animal species, any amount of inbreedingover generations will cause certain genetic defects to become more pronounced. however, the mixing of species allow certain genetic traits to remain recessive.

--- Original message by Landy on May 17, 2006 12:51 PM

im gonna try that line with my girlfriend and see if she'll go for it.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Genetically it's probably a good thing, but isn't everyone going to start looking (more) the same? And then more "pure" looking people will get all the modeling jobs cause they look different...

What does Russell Peters have to say about this...

Quote:

Genetically it's probably a good thing, but isn't everyone going to start looking (more) the same? And then more "pure" looking people will get all the modeling jobs cause they look different...

What does Russell Peters have to say about this...

--- Original message by daikonyama on May 18, 2006 05:57 PM

well yeh, we would all become one big mud race but that wouldn't be for thousands and thousands of years from now.

that always irked me about star trek lol. if it's a brand new age of man united in peace, why are most of the people still white and they're still in charge? lol. you see token human/alien hybrids, but there isn't a single mixed race person.

Guest sauce1

i like when those jap girls got that asianfang goin on.

You what im talkin bout, that extra tooth that hangsout in the front.

that shit is hot.......guilty pleasure.

someone took my niketalk name here.

• 1 month later...
i don't know why chinese people are so obsessed with japanese people. i swear, i think if some people here in hong kong wanna wake up and be japanese so bad. it's pitiful. i don't think japanese women are any more beautiful than any other asian women. most asian women are busted compared to asian girls raised in america or canada. must be somethin in the water.

I'd take HK girls over Jap girls. They're cuter to me in my book. Now just dress them up in Undercover and I'm forever hooked. hahha!

I'd take HK girls over Jap girls. They're cuter to me in my book. Now just dress them up in Undercover and I'm forever hooked. hahha!

i like taiwanese girls also, i dated one before. dark skin complexion that most ive seen. real nice.