Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Šé‰æ•¨‚ÌAV——DÆ’Å’Æ’xƒ‹‚â‚ËÂB

--- Original message by SARU on May 14, 2006 11:35 PM

are u japanese???

First,my english is poor.

Second,can u speak Chinese?

Third,I like <prison break>,and u?

‚߂¿‚á‚߂¿‚áÂ΂¦‚éÂB‚¢‚‚©‚r‚e‚ÃÆ’Oƒ‰ƒrÆ’AÆ’AÆ’CÆ’hƒ‹‚ð‚Û‚©‚ñ‚ÆŒ©‚Æ‚ê‚ç‚ê‚éƒ{Â[Æ’h‚ɂȂ¿‚Ⴝ‚ÌÂH

Edited by djrajio on May 15, 2006 at 12:59 AM

²áÄÇ,崃ÃÄÇý¸ö±ÈÑùÃÄÃËÔÚËÄÈöô×Ó?´íŪÄï¶öÀñÈÑù.

¸Õ±ÈÈÕ±¾×Ô·,óóÎ÷ÌØ!!

First,my english is poor.

Second,can u speak Chinese?

Third,I like <prison break>,and u?

best looking one so far.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

yeah... i could see rolling around in the wheelchair with her on my lap.

but will the wetness ruin my raw denims?

but thats how i live, or die, so its real authentic wear. damn, japanese girls are complicated.

i don't know why chinese people are so obsessed with japanese people. i swear, i think if some people here in hong kong wanna wake up and be japanese so bad. it's pitiful. i don't think japanese women are any more beautiful than any other asian women. most asian women are busted compared to asian girls raised in america or canada. must be somethin in the water.

Quote: i don't know why chinese people are so obsessed with japanese people. i swear, i think if some people here in hong kong wanna wake up and be japanese so bad.

Dude, you must have some weird fucking friends......I take it you are from HK? I lived in Hong Kong for 3 years, Beijing for 2, and minored in Asian history in university, and believe me, the youth may be obsessed with Japanese fashion, but as a whole, you have a radically flawed perspective of the Chinese' image of Japan. Let me enlighten you a bit:

http://www.tribo.org/nanking/

That shit doesn't go away.........as far as politics go, they are still on bad terms as well.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 16, 2006 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Quote: i don't know why chinese people are so obsessed with japanese people. i swear, i think if some people here in hong kong wanna wake up and be japanese so bad.

Dude, you must have some weird fucking friends......I take it you are from HK? I lived in Hong Kong for 3 years, Beijing for 2, and minored in Asian history in university, and believe me, the youth may be obsessed with Japanese fashion, but as a whole, you have a radically flawed perspective of the Chinese' image of Japan. Let me enlighten you a bit:

http://www.tribo.org/nanking/

That shit doesn't go away.........as far as politics go, they are still on bad terms as well.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 16, 2006 at 12:36 PM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 16, 2006 12:34 PM

i've lived in HK before in my life and i'm there right now until the end of the summer. well yeh, with the older generation and in terms of politics, that's never gonna go away. i read the rape of nanjing book when i was younger and it seriously disturbed me. but when it comes to the youth generation here, it's a completely different story.

i was exagerrating a bit to make a point but it is somewhat grounded in reality. i just call it how i see it. i don't think in mainland it's an issue because the anti-japanese sentiment is so high. but HK really has an identity crisis. it's like they're ashamed to be from HK. i see kids obsessed with japanese brands from bape to undercover. japanese brands take priority over locally designed stuff which is a damn shame. my friends at 852shop lament to me that they actually move more units of their "852" branded gear in america and canada, rather than the actual city itself. i meet chinese girls in clubs and they tell me their names are yumi, suki, and yuki and shit like that. you go to the newstands and the most popular magazine for HK girls there is stuff like ViVi. the magazine is completely in japanese. they can't read it, they just look at pictures so they can look more japanese. you go to HK hiphop stores and they're blasting j-rap, rather than chinese artists. i have a japanese friend here and she was telling me when she attended HK poly U, she was constantly surrounded by classmates asking for her msn and shit, gushing that "i've always wanted a japanese friend so bad". if you walk down the streets and look at ads for masseuse joints and karaoke bars, it's all pictures of japanese women. it goes on and on. just look at gstar here. why isn't he posting pics of beautiful chinese women? what about gorgeous filipinas, vietnamese, cambodians, koreans, etc? why does it have to be japanese?

Edited by Landy on May 17, 2006 at 04:14 AM

^ why do they hate chinese people? is it an economic thing? i know in countries like indonesia and malaysia, there's a strong hate towards chinese people because they own the majority of businesses there.

i love all women period. i've been all over asia and i've seen all kinds. all the asian women kinda run together. a lot of them have this same skinny, boney body and some weirdly jacked up teeth. i'm not hating on my own peoples, but it's what i've noticed with a lot of the women. like i said, they don't compare to asian girls that were raised in america or canada. anyone that's stepped off the plane to california and texas can agree with me there.

in the 'pines, 97% of the wealth is held by 1 or 2 % of the population----almost exclusively by chinese that don't even live in the filipines. the government looks the other way when chinese are held for ransom by filipinos as it is looked at as the rightful redistribution of wealth.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.