The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

The legs are by no means skin tight - I can easliy pinch at least 1/2 inch of denim at my thigh's widest point - but they still look/feel snug enough that they effect a bootcut silouhette. Yet, I've got more hip flair than usual and the waist (pictured) is definitely BIG. Size up to 34 and hot soak? Or stay with these and the thigh might still stretch slightly?

You're set. Ride those out don't be scared. Pain is temporary. Glory is forever.

Or something like that.

sorry for another sizing question, but ive browsed the thread and im still slightly unsure. im torn between these and s710s. i fit

a 29 in jr hobokens

a 28/29 in nudies

a 27/28 in diors (27s with some pain at the beginning but look way better)

i could button a 27 in new cures easily so i guess a 26 in those

so, basically in most jeans what equates to a size 29.

what size should i go for in 301? i was thinking the 29, i really want them to be slim, but i dont wanna have too much trouble stretching them out thats why i tend to the 29 instead of 28. although the measurements of a 28 on say 29 - 1" shrinkage + 1" stretch. undecided so far.

thanks,

orange

sorry for another sizing question, but ive browsed the thread and im still slightly unsure. im torn between these and s710s. i fit

a 29 in jr hobokens

a 28/29 in nudies

what size should i go for in 301? i was thinking the 29, i really want them to be slim, but i dont wanna have too much trouble stretching them out thats why i tend to the 29 instead of 28. although the measurements of a 28 on say 29 - 1" shrinkage + 1" stretch. undecided so far.

thanks,

orange

I would get the size 29 if you want a super slim fit or a 30 if you want a little bit of room.. The reason i say 30, is normally you'd wear one or two sizes up from your Nudies.. Here are the measurements to help you out:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=213

a 29 in jr hobokens

a 28/29 in nudies

thanks,

orange

Buy true to size for the F310, the waist shrinks at the first soak but stretches back out to regular size. The thighs will only stretch a little unless you bike or do something active in them. They'll be slim with true to size.

ive got a legit question, ive been wearing my 3001s for 2 months now everyday and have little to no wear....what the hell do you guys do in them that gets so much wear? i basically just walk to class and back? hangout and such lol....should i start running in them or something? i wanna get some wear in them cause apparently my lifestyle aint cutting it....what do you guys do??? thanks!

ive got a legit question, ive been wearing my 3001s for 2 months now everyday and have little to no wear....what the hell do you guys do in them that gets so much wear? i basically just walk to class and back? hangout and such lol....should i start running in them or something? i wanna get some wear in them cause apparently my lifestyle aint cutting it....what do you guys do??? thanks!

A lot of people here ride bikes or work in their pants.

ive only been wearing my f310s for a week now, but im in love

question though: after the soak, when they dried, i got this strange crease near the bottom hem that is almost vertical and it causes a strange stacking... is there anyway to get rid of this or should i just ride it out til the next soak and then make sure they dry straight?

My F310s arrived last week - really great service from Selfedge. So quick.

These things are stiff as boards! Did an hour-ish cold soak as they were already a touch snug compared to what I usually wear. That softened them up slightly, but they barely shrank at all, which was great.

Wearing for the second time today and they're already starting to loosen up a touch. Great jeans.

My w32 stretched an inch beyond raw measurement to a final (and current) waist of 34 inches.

Some people's don't stretch as much, it depends on how tight you are wearing them. Mine were killer post soak and now a bit loose.

Pretty much everyone recommends true to size or even size up (you probably know this already, but the thighs can be super tight on some people so size up if that might be an issue).

Hope this helps. Mine took maybe a week or two to get really comfortable in the waist, and I would guess finished stretching after a month or two of wearing.

^agreed with habia. the waist isnt a problem at all. the thighs of 3001/310s are what fuck you. the thighs on mine are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tight, but the waist is loose enough to let me sag them, which i dont normally do with my jeans, but it lets me get a little more mobility

^agreed with habia. the waist isnt a problem at all. the thighs of 3001/310s are what fuck you. the thighs on mine are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tight, but the waist is loose enough to let me sag them, which i dont normally do with my jeans, but it lets me get a little more mobility

I'm kind of scared about these thighs now. My 310's are going to be here tomorrow and this is how my Dior's fit and they are pretty tight on my thighs so I hope I don't have to exchange for 380's or something.

(Dior's)

Photo40.jpg[/img]

i think they might end up being pretty tight, i ended up selling my diors because my legs got bigger and they were pretty similar to the 310s, i just never sold the 310s though, and the thighs are still killer, but i can fit into them easier now than then. you should put pictures up before soaking or untagging or anyof that, we should be able to tell from there. you could size up on them if you need to, but ive also seen pictures of 380s that looked pretty slim, either way if they came from SE they do free returns im pretty sure..

just wear them. dont change anything. part of the point is that theyre supposed to reflect your lifestyle and what you do/how you do it. if you go changing all that then it negates it all

ive looked on some japanese websites with no luck any suggestions?

They never produced the F310 (like the ones in the photo above) with a tab.

What's with the obsession of having a red tab off the pocket like Levi's?

The denim, cut, construction, and design elements are all still the same..

i think they might end up being pretty tight, i ended up selling my diors because my legs got bigger and they were pretty similar to the 310s, i just never sold the 310s though, and the thighs are still killer, but i can fit into them easier now than then. you should put pictures up before soaking or untagging or anyof that, we should be able to tell from there. you could size up on them if you need to, but ive also seen pictures of 380s that looked pretty slim, either way if they came from SE they do free returns im pretty sure..

Yea will do later today as soon as they get here.