The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

Kiya,

I'm looking over the measurement charts...

are soaked FH310s bigger in the thigh than Dukes of the same size?

AFTER the soak they'll end up being pretty close, i'd say within .4"

im 5'6" 130 lbs.

i cant decide between 29s and 30s. HELP ME.

this shit is killing me, and it really shouldn't. its just a pair of jeans for christ's sake...i guess i just need someone to make an executive decision cause my extensive research has led to absolutely nothing.

im 5'6" 130 lbs.

i cant decide between 29s and 30s. HELP ME.

this shit is killing me, and it really shouldn't. its just a pair of jeans for christ's sake...i guess i just need someone to make an executive decision cause my extensive research has led to absolutely nothing.

^What's your true waist size?

Just reading from the more experienced guys here, it sounds like you should size up just 1 from your true waist. Or if you like them skinny-skinny, or if you're on the much thinner side, then get your true waist size.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a pair in 30. I wear Nudies and Iron Heart in 30, stopped by Self Edge and the guy said 30 is perfect for me. Did a cold soak and they fit like a vise around my thighs, I'll give em a week to loosen up and post some pictures.

I gotta say, these jeans are stiff! When i put on my IH's it's like putting on pajama's.

Well, needless to say, Self Edge's measurements are less than consistent.

I ordered a pair of 29 F310's and they're supposed to be much larger than a 29 Slim Jim, according to SE, yet they were just as tight, unsoaked.

But, if the presoak 29's fit a tad tighther than I wanted the post soak fit, should I just go for the 30's? Or Go all the way up to 31's?

Brentos, use cold water for 30 minutes and let them air dry, they'll fit great.

• 2 weeks later...

Shit is so confusing, despite trawling these two long arse threads several times. I'm a 30 waist/32 leg in jeans like Edwin Nashvilles, but a completely different size in say, PBJs.

I'm going for a 30 waist in F310s and will hope they fit OK post soak. I'm hoping the legs will come up too as 37 seems really long... Kiya - your site says you don't have any in stock currently. Any idea when you'll be getting more in? Thanks.

hi just got a 3001 with old arcs and tabs from selective beef taggged sized 34.. the waist is a bit loose not so just fine but after a cold soak and wash ( hand) these fuckers shrunk and the thighs are so tight have to do squats to stretch them out now they fit fine these have a lot of life left in them maybe 90% ...some great denim hope mine fades like sidney's... will post fit pics soon

hi just got a 3001 with old arcs and tabs from selective beef taggged sized 34.. the waist is a bit loose not so just fine but after a cold soak and wash ( hand) these fuckers shrunk and the thighs are so tight have to do squats to stretch them out now they fit fine these have a lot of life left in them maybe 90% ...some great denim hope mine fades like sidney's... will post fit pics soon

that is one crazy run-on... but anyways...

i know everybody covets sidney's 3001s but i would like to see somebody elses 3001s or 310s that they have put some good wear on. i want mine to fade like his too, but i dont want to be disappointed by sidney's magic he uses on his denimz.