GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

Found some shorts on ebay for the SuFu running club! Persistence pays off guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Yahoo jp aint got nothing that i want. Plus im kinda icky on buying 2nd hand goods when it comes to apparels.

If you don't want to buy second hand, you may not have much luck getting nike x uc stuff at a discounted price.  Especially current season.

I own the tights you posted, I wear them on most of my runs now. They're worth picking up if you can find them in your size.

Yahoo jp aint got nothing that i want. Plus im kinda icky on buying 2nd hand goods when it comes to apparels.

No they will be fucking huge. I have 2 pairs of XL swift tights and they're almost too large for me. I wear a 34.

• 1 month later...

if anyone is interested: i've listed a size small on ebay. it's the lightweight fill jacket from 2 seasons ago (i think). still at $10 with under 4 days left. here is a photo on a model,

Ot_%EC%84%B8%EC%9D%BC_%ED%95%9C%EC%A0%95

click (here) for ebay link.

*mods, i apologise if such advertising is against the rules.

Cause I get hot as fuck when I run. It's been like 85+ which is intense for us pussy oregonians. 

I usually just air em out in a window after i'm done. 

dunno how you run in the sun. 70 degrees too much for me LOL  :/  I tend to run before sunrise/ after sunset