SuFu of olden-days

Before the Dawn

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

breakfasteatre vs. ms. kix

englandmj7 vs. t-shirts

england kicks ass, he still comes on every now and then... that fuct thread is about as epic as shit can get in a situation such as posting random shit on the webz with no relation to a brand thats owner is totally fucking out of his mind.

if you find that thread now, its all chopped and edited so it isnt what it was. but still epic, a fuckin t-shirt company threatened england and his wife, wtf?

there is a lot of lost ones,

brad piffery and his wife beating.

former mod. golden gloves ripping hella cats off.

i cant remember the guys name but that one guy that promised to buy some random a pair of jeans if they guessed the right number, then never paid up.

khoiphans public contract to buy some dudes jeans then eventually he is the one that backed out.

dont know if its been mentioned but ozawa vs dizon.

these 2 werent as big as they deserved to be, but some of my favorites

forget the ex. hes gonna need one of these...

http://daimaoh.kir.jp/ho/menssom.htm

18520657_l.jpg

there's no question really, i just felt the need for people to understand the fucking genius that is this picture.

The superfuturian firmly grasps the right hand of a fellow supergay. The thumbs of both hands are interlaced. The first superfuturist presses the tops of his fingers against the wrist of the fellow supergay where it unites with the hand. The fellow supergay at the same time presses his fingers against the corresponding part of the the first superfuturian's hand and the fingers of each are somewhat apart. This grip is also called the Limp Shake of the supergay or the Erotic Lion's Paw. Instruction for this grip is given at the "graveside", after the candidate has been "raised".Speaking to the candidate, the supergay says, "My Brother, I will now instruct you as to the manner of arriving at the real grip and word of a superfuturian. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you will do so at this time. Give me the pass-grip of a supergay."

SUPERGAY: Will be you be off or from?

SUPERNOOB: From.

SUPERGAY: From what and to what?

SN: From the pass-grip of a supergay to the real grip of the same.

SG: Pass. What is that?

SN: The Limp Shake of the supergay, or the erotic lion's paw.

SG: Has it a name?

SN: It has.

SG: Will you give it to me?

SN: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will.

SG: Mark the difference, my Brother, Heretofore your answer has been; I did not so receive it, neither will I so impart it. Now it is: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will.

SG: What is the proper position to receive it?

SN: On the Five Points of Denimism.

SG: What are the Five Points of Denimism?

SN: Hige, Atari, Hachinosu, Holy Cows, Chevrons.

5pointvd3.gif

10 characters - actually add no one having a fucking clue what this meant in 05/06

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS A HOUSE PARTY? (9pm - death)

haptronic pose

young kiya wanting to know which holes to put the gems in

meetups when they meant something and the 100+ pics posted in the meetup thread. this was before everyone was bestfriends and gay for each other.

• 3 weeks later...