Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

i'm a eu 50 with 18" s2s and 21" p2p and i fit M in +J, but some ppl complain about the sleeves being short on uniqlo shirts
yeah, an M (jp uniqlo and J+, anyway) in the body fits me fine but the sleeves, no matter what it is, are always just too short so i always have to get an L. i'm 6'1/75kg for reference.

thanks, what about trousers, same sizing as uniqlo denim?

anyone in NYC willing to proxy a couple of things? selection on the UK site seems to be missing all of the few things I would've been interested in :(

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be a differing opinion, but i'm a 30 in uniqlo denim and pretty much every other label i have worn (claude maus, april 77, cheap monday etc).

thanks, but I meant if +J trousers are sized the same as uniqlo denim in general. I actually saw some measurements on the UK site, and seems so.

speaking of which, the UK webshop seems to have a pretty poor selection. button up shirts are almost all white, no greys. jacket selection is very limited as well, only a couple of black and navy ones. no reversible jacket, no duffle coat, no chinos... wackarnolds.

thanks, but I meant if +J trousers are sized the same as uniqlo denim in general. I actually saw some measurements on the UK site, and seems so.

speaking of which, the UK webshop seems to have a pretty poor selection. button up shirts are almost all white, no greys. jacket selection is very limited as well, only a couple of black and navy ones. no reversible jacket, no duffle coat, no chinos... wackarnolds.

more stocks would be coming in later on i guess, or should i say i hope ;)

thanks, what about trousers, same sizing as uniqlo denim?

anyone in NYC willing to proxy a couple of things? selection on the UK site seems to be missing all of the few things I would've been interested in :(

aren't there a couple of guys doing proxy service in paris and london? if they can go to the stores they can probably get what you want.

they are probably gonna put things gradually into the uniqlo uk website like they did the last time hence the reason why not everything is there yet.

aren't there a couple of guys doing proxy service in paris and london? if they can go to the stores they can probably get what you want.

they are probably gonna put things gradually into the uniqlo uk website like they did the last time hence the reason why not everything is there yet.

yea, I just figured nyc might have a better selection. though it probably also sells out quicker.

either way, found the few piece I was looking for on the JP webshop and via delirium from nyc icon14.gif

Stuff is good but $200+ gets into the territory where I can just wait for a $500+ designer coat to go on sale or hit a sample sale.

i got one of the sports jackets and you'd be hard pressed to find anything as good at $500. it is the shit, much better than anything i've seen of that type from uniqlo, +j or not.

i agree that some of the stuff is kind of pricey, but the stuff that's good is really good so that kind of makes up for it.

there is nothing better or even close to it at a similar budget, you can't go there expecting the clothes to compare in terms of materials to something a lot more expensive that you're used. go to zara, h&m and similar stores and tell me what you can find that even compares to this line.

you can dress head to toe in +j and look decent. Not one piece of the collection looks bad, name me one brand that does something like this at this price point.

i'd very much appreciate if you could off the top of your head list which pieces were really good cuz every +j piece i've handled felt really thin and light. for example, the overcoats were very flabby (i may be biased because i like some weight on my shoulders). also the fabric felt real coarse to touch. arms are still roomy, although a tad bit slimmer than the last year's. suit jackets also felt lacking that weight, although the cut was very good. wool pants, however, were again too thin and flabby. it's not like some quirky details make up for that. shirts felt filmsy even though they dubbed it as premium cotton. other nylon goods, i wasn't there for, but other people seem to like that puffer vest, which i'd agree if it was for $20. speaking of which, the price is unjustifiable... i mean, it's freaking uniqlo, afterall.

but this is all my pesonal opinion after 2 visits since the fw10 +j dropped, so like i said before if anyone can point out the standouts of the collection, i'd respectfully reconsider what everyone else seems to be hyped about.

J+ seems to be using common sizing for the western and asian markets, unlike the regular range which adjusts measurements based on region. I have a vast, eternal, seething hatred of anything Uniqlo does with long sleeves from my extensive personal experience with the asian sizing.

Anyone who has tried on the two crew/v J+ tees care to comment on whether they will actually fit tall thin guys?

yeah i've been trying to tell them that they dropped the ball on this one. Great collection but it resembles H&M collabs more so than Target (around for months) collabs. I prefer the old +J where you could drop in and find something you like.

Or maybe I am still bitter about the suit vest being out of stock. might need to get a UK proxy.