Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some spare time today, so I dropped by to see the J+ lineup here in Korea. It's identical to the UK one as far as I can tell, except for some unfathomable reason we don't get the cut&sown tees. Nothing really to contribute that hasn't been said before.

I got to see everything since it hadn't been picked over, and while the cut is very nice the material and stitching leaves something to be desired. The wool soutien collar coat in particular seemed really flimsy.

It's really a shame, considering how it's a pretty solid offering from a design standpoint. It just comes off as low-end boutique rather than upscale Uniqlo.

What is the "navy reversible blazer" ? I assume the reversible jacket people want is the one I'm interested in, the one simply titled "Reversible Jacket (066717)".

I just picked up that +J reversible jacket in navy wool. It kinda runs big (for Asia sizing) so I had to size down (in other words, got my usual US size) and it was about $250 here in shanghai, is it the same price elsewhere? There's a chance I might return it though cuz I just found another non-uniqlo navy jacket I kinda want, so if anyone wants it then Pm me soon (it is size m). Btw anyone in shanghai, the nj west store got a shipment yesterday.

^^ fit isn't very loose. i thought they were pretty slim. - too slim for me. i would pick up a pair otherwise they're pretty nice for basic trousers IMO.

so i have two items that I picked up but someone can no longer pay for. anyone want XS navy cashmere tuxedo jacket

or navy wool slim fit trousers in 31 ?

otherwise i'm going to return them, and i'm sure they'll be snatched up quickly since they're both sold out.

Sorry for asking such a noob question, but does a size Small in Asian Uniqlo equal a Medium for US Uniqlo?

I can't decide between a small or medium for the +J wool flannel tuxedo jackets right now. The Small fits perfect everywhere except for the sleeves which are quite short. The Medium fits a little loose but the sleeve length is perfect.

Anyways, the +J wool flannel pants (slim fit) are awesome. Really slim throughout the entire leg and the I really like the color of the pants.

Aeglus, did you see the same KM cardigans as last year (with jacquard on the sleeves)? They were pretty dope but I don't like this season's sweaters

So far nothing but exactly what's on the Japanese/Korean websites. Hope there's more to this collection than just the two jackets, the pants and hoodie. Wish I didn't sleep on that parka from last year too. If I see something new I'll let you guys know.

hmm someone want to measure their size S or XS US +J blazer/jacket? im guessing that the asian pieces are indeed different sized

here's a jap suit jacket

Jacket size S size (in amateur measuring, Shoulder 41cm, Length 69cm, Width 45.5cm, Sleeve 60cm)

got an xs j+ blazer proxied, but quoted measurements from uk site is:

shoulder 41cm body width 49 cm length 66 cm sleeve length 62.5

seems like the us chest measurements is kind of large for the shoulder measurement, but I'll update when it comes this week.

bought some +J items in the wrong size, slim fit design shirt B (size XS) and cotton v neck sweater (size M). if anyone is interested let me know

what is design B? is it the weird tuxedo shirt?

I'm still in Seoul, stuff just came out here today I think (and also almost all of the jackets are gone already). The asymmetrical jacket is pretty cropped/short sleeves, so take note if you're a tall guy.

hey james, which one did you go to?

I went to the one in gangnam last night and they didn't have anything.