Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i finally got a chance to try on the 100% wool trousers. they fit relaxed in the seat and leg - i would have preferred them a little slimmer.

the pants from the 1st season fall 09 were way too skinny to wear with the suit pairings imho. they had a pretty small front rise. those pants would match well with skinny dior homme or raf suits.

the wool/mohair suits have noticeable waist suppresion. i saw it on the wool suits this past spring too.

grey flannel trousers this season feel a lot like the ones from last fall - someone said they fit slim with a taper and small leg opening.

hmm someone want to measure their size S or XS US +J blazer/jacket? im guessing that the asian pieces are indeed different sized

here's a jap suit jacket

Jacket size S size (in amateur measuring, Shoulder 41cm, Length 69cm, Width 45.5cm, Sleeve 60cm)

where'd you get those measurements from? they're different from the measurements listed on the japanese site.

Recently bought the +j slim suit http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CPaGoods/066474 and pants http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CPaGoods/066732 measurements quoted to me were:

size S (asian)

shoulder (front) - 39cm

pit-to-pit - 46cm

length (back) - 65.5cm

sleeve (from shoulder) - 61cm

thigh - 26.5cm

knee - 22.5cm

hem - 19cm

Will do my own when they arrive.

went to the ny store today

there are 2 reversible jackets left (size S & XS)

tried it on and it was ehh; quality is pretty good, but for $180? pass

also, there is a small restock of red oxfords

ps - the km stuff is solid. i love the fit of both of these:

tumblr_laupobzQWt1qbmp06.jpg

tumblr_laupogod9u1qbmp06.jpg

is the bottom one still in the NY store?

I saw the KM stuff in person today at the NY store and I was, in all honesty, pretty disappointed. The military-style design was okay, but the asymmetric zips and buttoning seemed a bit unnatural . I wish they would do more than just three pieces (there's the bomber in black and olive (military color), the jacket in the same two colors, and a pretty regular brown sweatshirt (with an extra zip)). Price is really good, quality of the materials is sub-par. From what I see, it is certainly down from the last KM collab. Anyway, you get what you pay for. I was expecting a little bit more than just that.

anyone going to Uniqlo on the 12th to see the "new" +J shipment? Wish the quilted Down Blazer released with the rest of the collection before because I don't think I'll be able to make this launch.

Where can I find a British Uniqlo proxy? I just completed an email order with the NY store, but they didn't have an item in stock that I want that's in-stock on the Uniqlo UK online store. Specifically, this jacket in dark grey, size medium:

http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/065777#colorSelect

I'm new to shopping Uniqlo. What are my options if I don't live nearby? All I know of is email orders and proxies, and I don't really know where to find the latter.