Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows the fit & quality on their wool flat trousers? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.html#/code:066156-000-09/

How do you know which items are +j on the site

anyone have measurements for a sz 30?

+J pieces would be here http://www.uniqlo.com/plusj/us/catalog_men/

it is missing a few pieces such as the striped Double-breasted suit jacket and the puffer pants.

I was told the same. On Friday, I asked if the blue-gray plaid/check shirt would be restocked. The SA told me that the men's collection wouldn't be restocked at all and only some of the women's pieces would be.

I don't know if they're saying this because it just came out or whatever, either way, it's lame.

What is the "navy reversible blazer" ? I assume the reversible jacket people want is the one I'm interested in, the one simply titled "Reversible Jacket (066717)".

I asked today, and the people I asked said that they would get more shipments, but they aren't sure of what.

Also, they did get a shipment on Sunday (including men's stuff), so the SA that told you was misinformed.

I'm also willing to proxy if I find what you're looking for.

I was told the same. On Friday, I asked if the blue-gray plaid/check shirt would be restocked. The SA told me that the men's collection wouldn't be restocked at all and only some of the women's pieces would be.

I don't know if they're saying this because it just came out or whatever, either way, it's lame.

yeah i heard they wouldn't be replenishing anything (someone went in today for me around 12-1ish). if anything they may get some of the international overstock but that's prob not likely, at least for the hot items

Double but Non +J news.

-Uniqlo is stocking some great normal suiting that essentially is +J from last fall. All of the blazers from summer that didn't have matching pants when they first came out now have full suiting pants. It's called "Wool Collection" and with tax costs $225.

-The plaid collection this year is pretty good. Three, different styles: a really good medium buffalo check type (I got the darkwatch colorway), a medium-small check plaid with subdued colors, and a shadow plaid. The shadow plaid is surprisingly good.

-If you don't want to drop the extra 20-50 for +J a lot of the upstairs stuff is almost exactly the same. From what I saw the suiting and cashmere blend pants are very, very similar. Just different sizing and slightly different colors.

thanks man, this is some extremely helpful news

Popped in today, one of the SA's said the US uniqlo won't be getting a restock of the navy reversible blazer. Ever. Anyone heard otherwise?

My experience with Uniqlo -- ask three SA's a question, you'll get three different answers.

"We should be getting another shipment in Monday."

"Check back on Thursday."

"We're not getting anymore in. Sorry."

i'm a eu 50 with 18" s2s and 21" p2p and i fit M in +J, but some ppl complain about the sleeves being short on uniqlo shirts

yeah, an M (jp uniqlo and J+, anyway) in the body fits me fine but the sleeves, no matter what it is, are always just too short so i always have to get an L. i'm 6'1/75kg for reference.

+j wool flannel pants with the "slim fit" tags are very slim and tapered at the leg opening. They are the matching pants for the tuxedo jackets.

mellow or anyone in nyc,

how many types of +j dress trousers do they have if you dont mind me askin? based on the website (http://www.uniqlo.com/plusj/us/catalog_men/) i found just one type, however there are multiple blazers and tuxedo jackets

do they have slim wool, wool flannel, and/or cashmere slim pants in matching blazers (light grey, dark grey, navy)?

thanks

I can't remember if I said it before, but the the +J and Wool Collection pants are not very slim fit anymore. I'd venture to even say relaxed in the leg. Irritating. I'd measure for people but they're at the tailor getting slimmed (0). TTS in the waist, though.

I have the wool flannel trousers in size 30x34, and the hem is 8". That's not exactly relaxed, but I agree it could be a tad slimmer.